Lil Red Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 3 saint medals from my husband A box with 10 puzzles
Lil'Monster Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1324873231' post='2357551'] Then I guess a certain lady won't offer hugs to go with others now. [/quote] That would be alright! I can take any hug offers!
arfink Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 I got a brand new set o' cans. Headphones, that is, the kind that completely surround your ears. They are Koss UR-40s, which are OK cans. Much better than the broken pieces of junk I had before.
SoylentGreene Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 Actually I did get a box of choc covered cherries at work.
AudreyGrace Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 I got some great stuff, and I'm really enjoying not having schoolwork to do (although I miss campus and friends terribly). But the greatest gift I received, bittersweet as it is, was finding out that my half-sister gave birth on Christmas Eve. I didn't even know she was pregnant. She and I don't have a relationship; I tried to connect with her a few years back when I found out that she...well...existed, but she hates our father so she decided to stop talking to me (even though he left us both). His name is Landen Michael. He'll probably never know me, but I have a little beautiful nephew I can pray makes it to heaven
cmaD2006 Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 A second class relic of a Saint I've been bah-humbug, but the relic was a special gift that it took my sister 7-8-9 months (or a year) to get. Its a long story, but full of God-incidences.
Tony Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1324876955' post='2357584'] Much better than the broken pieces of junk I had before. [/quote] Were they skullcandy?
brandelynmarie Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 [quote name='arfink' timestamp='1324876955' post='2357584'] I got a brand new set o' cans. Headphones, that is, the kind that completely surround your ears. They are Koss UR-40s, which are OK cans. Much better than the broken pieces of junk I had before. [/quote]
mysisterisalittlesister Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 file:///Users/children/Pictures/Photo%20Booth/Photo%20on%202011-12-25%20at%2010.45.jpg ok, did that work?nope
MissScripture Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 To post pics, you either need to add as an attachment (in which case there is a file size limit) or upload it first to a hosting website like flikr or photobucket or something and use the url from there.
Totus Tuus Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 Well I thought my iPod was my favorite gift, but now that it's hanging up in our room, I think the little infant outfit my husband and I bought our baby-on-the-way may be my favorite. It's making the fact that there will be a baby filling up that outfit soon so real!
she_who_is_not Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 Gift cards to the hippie grocery store.
Sarah147 Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 (edited) I was so shocked when the people at the library I volunteer got me a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble and a nice card! I think the new librarian really likes me; and I think she is really kind. They totally surprised me, so I didn't have anything for them, but I felt so bad afterward! Last Christmas the current librarian and the old librarian didn't get me anything, so I didn't think we were at the level of getting things for each other. I'm pretty poor, so I can't afford to get everyone something, but I did write them a great card. They will be on my card list for Christmas. I would love it if they became Catholic, because I think they are Christian (I think the religious cards I send might plant a seed, and I also told them they were in my prayers). Edited December 26, 2011 by JoyfulLife
TheresaThoma Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 I have to add that my best spiritual present was taking my catechumen to her first Midnight Mass and having my best friend/Godmother whom I haven't seen in a few months there too! Plus we got seats right up front (it took some planning and getting there early to accomplish this but we did it)! Being surrounded by my "Catholic family" at Mass was so wonderful.
Sarah147 Posted December 26, 2011 Posted December 26, 2011 I have some belated gifts on the way. I love the anticipation!!
Anastasia13 Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1324875004' post='2357576'] That would be alright! I can take any hug offers! [/quote] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/desertsands/Smilies/hug.gif[/IMG]
Sarah147 Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 (edited) [quote name='Totus Tuus' timestamp='1324922310' post='2357702'] Well I thought my iPod was my favorite gift, but now that it's hanging up in our room, I think the little infant outfit my husband and I bought our baby-on-the-way may be my favorite. It's making the fact that there will be a baby filling up that outfit soon so real! [/quote] [quote name='Light and Truth' timestamp='1324948590' post='2357836'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v229/desertsands/Smilies/hug.gif[/img] [/quote] Awwwww. What an exciting time for you Totus, with a precious baby on the way, and coming from the love you two have for each other, blessed by our Father in Heaven. Edited December 27, 2011 by JoyfulLife
Byzantine Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 I got a dragon Happy Napper. It's really razzle dazzle!
MissScripture Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 [quote name='Totus Tuus' timestamp='1324922310' post='2357702'] Well I thought my iPod was my favorite gift, but now that it's hanging up in our room, I think the little infant outfit my husband and I bought our baby-on-the-way may be my favorite. It's making the fact that there will be a baby filling up that outfit soon so real! [/quote] We (at the request of MIKolbe) bought our first baby outfit on our honeymoon. As it turns out, that will most likely be what the baby will be wearing home.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now