faithcecelia Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 A substantial donation to charity from my grandmother and aunts.
Sarah147 Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 (edited) [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1324925159' post='2357717'] I have some belated gifts on the way. I love the anticipation!! [/quote] The post office had a HUGE line! Lots of people at the mall parking lot, too. It looked full. I'm surprised about this AFTER Christmas, too. Maybe people are returning gifts, catching the sales, and/or using gift cards? Edited December 27, 2011 by JoyfulLife
Sarah147 Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 Smiles, hugs, kisses on the cheek, head nudges....I love affection with loved ones....
i<3LSOP Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 I'm getting my real Christmas gift from the Sister next weekend.... going to volunteer at the home down in Queens! Get ready to meet some Rachel Queens! [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1325020582' post='2358209'] hugs are good [/quote] I love hugs.
EmilyAnn Posted December 27, 2011 Posted December 27, 2011 I got a TV. Wonder how much work I'll get done next semester.
i<3LSOP Posted December 28, 2011 Posted December 28, 2011 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1325024905' post='2358256'] I love the hug in your photo. [/quote] Nun hugs are especially great. [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1325030256' post='2358281'] I got a TV. Wonder how much work I'll get done next semester. [/quote] Hmm, it depends if it has cable or not....
EmilyAnn Posted December 28, 2011 Posted December 28, 2011 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1325030415' post='2358283'] Hmm, it depends if it has cable or not.... [/quote] I'm not getting a subscription or anything (way too expensive) but I get about 50 channels built-in with the freeview. Which is fine by me, I never complain about free stuff!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now