fides' Jack Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 I want a "crazy dope post, yo". Would anyone care to help me get it?
Papist Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 Here ya go, [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/118135-crazy-dope-post-yo/"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/118135-crazy-dope-post-yo/[/url]
dUSt Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1326140682' post='2365806'] Here ya go, [url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/118135-crazy-dope-post-yo/"]http://www.phatmass....y-dope-post-yo/[/url] [/quote] I want to prop this a million times.
fides' Jack Posted January 9, 2012 Author Posted January 9, 2012 I see what you did there![quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1326140771' post='2365810'] I want to prop this a million times. [/quote] I believe you have the authority, and the power...
fides' Jack Posted January 9, 2012 Author Posted January 9, 2012 Thanks all!! I wish I could prop your props!Wow - papist is stealing my thunder...
Luigi Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 Just for the [u][i][b]asking[/b][/i][/u] he gets a Crazy Dope Post, Yo?!! No creativity? No insight? No articulate expression? No clever user of zingers? SHEESH!! A Crazy Dope Post, Yo ain't worth what it used to be!
Lisa Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 There is something oddly thrilling in seeing that you have a "crazy dope post, yo,"
Jesus_lol Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 dont you be flooding the market! my imaginary internet values will plummet!
Papist Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1326140771' post='2365810'] I want to prop this a million times. [/quote] I do believe you have the authority to do such.[img]http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/062/6/3/another_emoticon_8D_by_Renkashi.gif[/img]
Jesus_lol Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 ehh, its really more a ceremonial authority, like the Queen of england
Papist Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 [img]http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs29/f/2008/159/c/5/PWN_by_SstormM.gif[/img]
fides' Jack Posted January 9, 2012 Author Posted January 9, 2012 I just need 5 more to get a "Super crazy dope post, yo"!!! Dust, you are going to implement that, right?
Jesus_lol Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 friggin catholics moving in next door, lowering my property values. BE GONE
BigJon16 Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 (edited) Heresy. Capital H. Edited January 9, 2012 by BigJon16
Luigi Posted January 9, 2012 Posted January 9, 2012 [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1326142018' post='2365829'] Just for the [u][i][b]asking[/b][/i][/u] he gets a Crazy Dope Post, Yo?!! No creativity? No insight? No articulate expression? No clever user of zingers? SHEESH!! A Crazy Dope Post, Yo ain't worth what it used to be! [/quote] I know it's a little vainglorious to quote oneself (mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa), but.... [i][b]THAT'S[/b][/i] how you get a Crazy Dope Post, Yo!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now