InPersonaChriste Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 Something about asking for a crazy dope post yo makes it less of an honor. ... I've been on the internet for too long, I now consider internet cookiez real... Oh no!
Groo the Wanderer Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 there. went back ans gave EVERY non-cudippy post on this thread a prop. made about six of them cudippies! yay me!
Luigi Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='Groo the Wanderer' timestamp='1326250760' post='2366684'] there. went back ans gave EVERY non-cudippy post on this thread a prop. made about six of them cudippies! yay me! [/quote] It takes so little to make some people happy...
Lil'Monster Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 give me props or I will send my chickens after you....
Vincent Vega Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 Send your chickens before me that I may eat them.
Lil'Monster Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1326251496' post='2366700'] Send your chickens before me that I may eat them. [/quote] No..I will cry if you try to eat my chickens besides you probably dont know how to catch a chicken anyways...they are not tame to strangers
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1326251592' post='2366702'] No..I will cry if you try to eat my chickens besides you probably dont know how to catch a chicken anyways...they are not tame to strangers [/quote] I don't think he needs to catch it. All he has to be able to do is shoot it...
Lil'Monster Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1326251722' post='2366706'] I don't think he needs to catch it. All he has to be able to do is shoot it... [/quote] If he knew how to shoot a gun....besides he would have to shoot me first to get my chicken I love my pet chickens...they love me
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 He wouldn't have to shoot you first if you sent your chickens after him because he didn't give you props...
Lil'Monster Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 Buster, Frank, and Hank are mean roosters and they will beat him bloody....
Lil'Monster Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 Those three roosters already beat each other bloody....they are in separate cages and we are going to sell them in a couple of weeks after they get fully recovered! Buster is the meanest We have too many roosters...we have the total of 5 roosters (not including the bantam roosters, Nick Nick and Samwise) We are keeping Trigger and Trigger Jr.
quia_pulvis Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 dUSt should make a Crazy Dope Thread, Yo! recognization
EmilyAnn Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 Since almost every post is becoming a Crazy Dope Post, Yo! I think a Crazy Dope Thread, Yo! would be pretty razzle dazzle. But is that kinda what 'hot' threads are?
dUSt Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 Just an FYI weirdos... There's about to be a phorum upgrade that will be enhancing the reputation system, namely, when someone goes to your profile, they will be able to view your "most propped" posts.
IcePrincessKRS Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1326294671' post='2366915'] Just an FYI weirdos... There's about to be a phorum upgrade that will be enhancing the reputation system, namely, when someone goes to your profile, they will be able to view your "most propped" posts. [/quote] amesome. lol
MIKolbe Posted January 11, 2012 Posted January 11, 2012 [quote name='dUSt' timestamp='1326294671' post='2366915'] Just an FYI weirdos... There's about to be a phorum upgrade that will be enhancing the reputation system, namely, when someone goes to your profile, they will be able to view your "most propped" posts. [/quote] you just said that for the props. I doubt you can pull this off.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now