Adrestia Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 I believe that it's Soc's turn to post a baby pic.
MissScripture Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 I can't wait until it's my turn to post baby pics. I can only hope my baby is as cute as FQI's!
Byzantine Posted January 15, 2012 Posted January 15, 2012 [quote name='CrossCuT' timestamp='1326657651' post='2369597'] How does one get a crazy dope post yo? [/quote] 5 people give you props. I used to think it was dUSt's special form of props, but that has been shown to be wrong.
Selah Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 (edited) LOL this is the best thread ever. Edited February 4, 2012 by Selah
sixpence Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 I cannot resist the urge to post in this thread!!
Immanuel Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 I can't resist either. It's too much fun. But I am so far from getting a crazy dope post, yo. I'm so new that I can't even change the pic on my profile. It's either a philter or I'm
Immanuel Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 [quote name='Immanuel' timestamp='1328375187' post='2380877'] I can't resist either. It's too much fun. But I am so far from getting a crazy dope post, yo. I'm so new that I can't even change the pic on my profile. It's either a philter or I'm [/quote]HA!! I did it
Byzantine Posted February 4, 2012 Posted February 4, 2012 [quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1326313566' post='2367114'] Aww really? This one too? [/quote] Oh come on! Seriously guys?
Vincent Vega Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 This thread is contributing to the devaluation of the prop.
Amppax Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='USAirwaysIHS' timestamp='1328400716' post='2381078'] This thread is contributing to the devaluation of the prop. [/quote] Your face is contributing to the devaluation of the prop. Darn, that sounded better in my head.
Groo the Wanderer Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 been a while.... time for another cdpy for me too! peeze!
Byzantine Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1328390854' post='2381017'] Oh come on! Seriously guys? [/quote] [size=6]...[/size] Edited February 5, 2012 by Byzantine
Amppax Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 [quote name='Byzantine' timestamp='1328467609' post='2381561'] [size=6]...[/size] [/quote] you keep posting here, we'll keep propping.
Mark of the Cross Posted February 5, 2012 Posted February 5, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Luigi' timestamp='1326599151' post='2369367'] Actually, I find the Crazy Dope Posts very useful. It lets me know who the Crazy Dopes on this board are.... [/quote] Wow somebody actually wants to know who I am. [quote name='Adrestia' timestamp='1326606309' post='2369438'] I believe that it's Soc's turn to post a baby pic. [/quote] Socs only good at liturgical dancing Edited February 5, 2012 by Mark of the Cross
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now