dominicansoul Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 [center][size=8][b]John Paul James[/b][/size] [size=5]8 lbs 3 oz....21 inches!!! [/size] [img]http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh165/hamburgerpatty_2008/Peanut.jpg[/img][/center] I wasn't doing my Godmother duties, and I failed to receive the text that MS went into labour last nite around midnite!!! CONGRATULATIONS MISSSCRIPTURE AND ROAMIN_CATHOLIC!!!!
beatitude Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 That is one of the best names for a child ever. If I had got married, I would have loved to have named a baby John Paul. And the Letter of James is beautiful. Please pass on my warmest congratulations and prayers to them.
Roamin Catholic Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 [quote name='beatitude' timestamp='1326978527' post='2371395'] That is one of the best names for a child ever. If I had got married, I would have loved to have named a baby John Paul. And the Letter of James is beautiful. Please pass on my warmest congratulations and prayers to them. [/quote] Will do
Lisa Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
homeschoolmom Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 That's a weird angle for the picture. Is the photographer upside-down? VERY cute baby, though.
Lisa Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1326979330' post='2371401'] That's a weird angle for the picture. Is the photographer upside-down? VERY cute baby, though. [/quote] He's such a special baby that he can defy gravity!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 YAY!! Peanut! Er, John Paul!! Go Phatmass baby! He's adorable.
rachael Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Aw shoot. I only got two out of three right. http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/topic/117802-bets-on-my-baby/page__p__2358107#entry2358107
Marie-Therese Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Congratulations to the happy parents, and love to the beautiful baby.
BG45 Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world little guy, you've had a whole army of people awaiting your arrival (and we don't even want you to conquer anything)!
dominicansoul Posted January 19, 2012 Author Posted January 19, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1326979330' post='2371401'] That's a weird angle for the picture. Is the photographer upside-down? VERY cute baby, though. [/quote] I probably did something wrong. hahaha... RC texted the picture and I set it up on photobucket. It came out so tiny... (either i did something wrong and it came out reversed in the transmission or RC was hanging upside down when he took it...) (i vote for RC being upside down when he took it... lol) i'm sure he'll have more pictures up later
InPersonaChriste Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 YAY! COngratulations! I wish I replied to this sooner!.
Katiebobatie94 Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 congratulations!!!! that is a beautiful name
homeschoolmom Posted January 19, 2012 Posted January 19, 2012 Maybe he's a "bouncing baby boy" and he's in mid-bounce?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now