MissScripture Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1327184688' post='2372880'] MS was pregnant?!?!? and your tenth kid will have like two pics [/quote] No, by that time, Daddy will have the older kids all taking pictures, too, so we'll have millions of pictures of everything! lol [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1327185061' post='2372883'] Dont forget to name your next two boys George and Ringo I assume the John is for St John of the Cross btw [/quote] It is if that was the reason Pope John Paul II picked his name. My dad was announcing John Paul's arrival to family, and my aunt said, "Wow, no one will ever know he's Catholic."
Sarah147 Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 (edited) [quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1327031990' post='2371852'] Looks like you need one of these: [url="http://www.amazon.com/Sozo-WEE01-Weeblock-Whizz-Kid/dp/B000UG4XPM"]WeeBlock[/url] [/quote] My friend learned to just put an extra diaper over his privates as she changed boys. Edited January 22, 2012 by JoyfulLife
OnlySunshine Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1327200420' post='2373030'] My friend learned to just put an extra diaper over his privates as she changed boys. [/quote] That's the economical solution. It's weird, in all my days as a childcare aide, I never once had a boy pee on me. Of course, I was pretty darn quick in changing diapers! I could do it in under a minute -- and that includes wiping really well. The only time it lasted longer is when I had to put medicated ointment on their tushies for rashes.
Lil'Monster Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 [quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1327182872' post='2372859'] [img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7012/6738299729_d7d63d4337_b.jpg[/img] [/quote] AWWW HE IS SOOO ADORABLE!!! Is he going to be playing hockey for the Detroit Red Wings in 20 years? Cuz that would be totally avvesome!
OnlySunshine Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 [quote name='JoyfulLife' timestamp='1327215546' post='2373124'] He's just precious. [/quote] Yes, just as all babies are! [size=2]Lord, please help me get a job so I can be a Labor & Delivery RN! I seriously desire this![/size]
Sarah147 Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 And Lord, please help me to the right order or man soon.
Roamin Catholic Posted January 22, 2012 Posted January 22, 2012 [quote name='vee8' timestamp='1327253909' post='2373243'] I want to see pics of JPs first trip to Mass! [/quote] Who is JP?
Lisa Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 MS- have you had a chance to talk to your Sister yet or send her a letter with pictures? How excited are the Sisters about John Paul James?
MissScripture Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 I e-mailed her a couple pictures and gave her all the stats on him the day John Paul was born. Well, I e-mailed the novice mistress who e-mailed back that they were all very excited and happy to hear we were doing well. But I haven't gotten any mail from her yet. I expect that the next letter will be very exuberance filled.
inunionwithrome Posted January 23, 2012 Posted January 23, 2012 What a strong name for a little guy! May he do God's will for him in his life and the will of God be done in you and yours!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted February 1, 2012 Posted February 1, 2012 I think we need to see pictures when the little one gets Baptized.
MissyP89 Posted February 2, 2012 Posted February 2, 2012 What a precious little boy. <333 I think he looks like Roamin.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now