Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Peanut Has Arrived!


Recommended Posts

Posted

RC and MS he is adorable!! (Thanks for sharing the pics).

MissScripture
Posted

Again, thanks to everyone for the congrats and the prayers. :) I got a nice nap this afternoon, and things have been going well. I feel like I could eat a horse, though. My insides are so empty now! LOL

[quote name='CatherineM' timestamp='1327019713' post='2371687']
Why do people always go into labor in the middle of the night.
[/quote]
It was also the coldest night of the year, so far. It was -25 degree windchill (farenheit) and snowing!

Posted (edited)

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo::dance5: :woot:

Beautiful name and beautiful lil guy. He's such a cutie. :)

Edited by i<3LSOP
Roamin Catholic
Posted

More picture being uploaded at [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/mizzriverphoto/"]http://www.flickr.com/photos/mizzriverphoto/[/url] slow process, so might be 15 min before all is uploaded

Posted

Love the spiky hair.

Mama looks like she's adjusting nicely. :) I'm writing the three of you into my parish's Mass intentions this weekend.

Roamin there are not enough pics of you. Get on that.

franciscanheart
Posted

That's a CUTE baby.

MissScripture
Posted

[quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1327085935' post='2372095']
Love the spiky hair.

Mama looks like she's adjusting nicely. :) I'm writing the three of you into my parish's Mass intentions this weekend.

Roamin there are not enough pics of you. Get on that.
[/quote]
He's usually the one with the camera. My parents visited today, so we got a picture of all THREE of us, together. :proud: I don't think he's posted them yet, but I'm sure they will make it up eventually.

Posted

He looks so big and healthy! Good job, Mom!

Posted

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1327082387' post='2372072']
More picture being uploaded at [url="http://www.flickr.com/photos/mizzriverphoto/"]http://www.flickr.co...mizzriverphoto/[/url] slow process, so might be 15 min before all is uploaded
[/quote]

Awes0me!! God is good!!!!

Posted

AWWWW! Congratulations and let everyone pamper you!! Prayers of thanks and for a blessed beginning. . .

BTW, maybe baby John Paul is levitating in the first picture :angel:

fides quarens intellectum
Posted

If it were not for Phatmass, John Paul James would not be here.

that means, before time began, God knew that he would use Phatmass as a vehicle for bringing Roamin and MS together so that they could bring John Paul James into this world.

that's like neat 'n stuff. :like2:

Posted

you guys procreate well!

Posted

Been off Phatmass for a few days, and look what happens!!!!

Of course it is a cold night - that is one razzle dazzle Baby!!!! Congrats & prayers for all 3 of you!

Roamin Catholic
Posted

[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7012/6738299729_d7d63d4337_b.jpg[/img]

Posted (edited)

MS was pregnant?!?!? :|

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1326994357' post='2371492']
This first batch is 24 pictures with an ave file size of over 5mb and I'm using free wi-fi from the hospital, please have patience
[/quote]

and your tenth kid will have like two pics :P

Edited by vee8
Posted

Dont forget to name your next two boys George and Ringo :|


I assume the John is for St John of the Cross btw :)

Posted (edited)

Actually the next ONE should be George Ringo ______!

Or maybe Benedict George Ringo?

Gotta keep this consistent!

Edited by AnneLine
Roamin Catholic
Posted (edited)

Here is John Paul right after getting home for the first time!!!


[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7004/6739028499_8d3f99cd08_b.jpg[/img]

Edited by Roamin_Catholic
Posted

[quote name='Roamin_Catholic' timestamp='1327192005' post='2372945']
Here is John Paul right after getting home for the first time!!!


[img]http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7004/6739028499_8d3f99cd08_b.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

So tiny and so cute!
I'm coming over all broody!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...