Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Posted

I had a lot of extra time today so I went to the Creepy Alien boards and read the Prom threads. (Yes, I am 25, way too old).

I just decided to make a list of who is going with whom.

Tell me if this is right!

Iacobus with StarGirl.
ilovechrist with voiciblanche
Vera with Aloysius
cathgirl with Sammy Blaze


Singles: the_rev, lifeteener, lankyswimmer, Gunga_Ann, Colleen, CreepyCrawler

Oh, and everyone gets a dance with Iacobus.


Did I get everything right?

There must be more couples!


I am sure you can tell a 25 year old is bored when she browses under-20 boards :blink: .

Posted

yea. But it's fun looking in on the youngins. :lol:

Posted

I need a Creepy Alien with authority to confirm all information is correct. :huh:

Posted

I am unsure that Vera is going with Al. I don't think she has said anything yet. Lanky and Al asked her.

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

What medium are you whackos using for this, anyway?

Posted

Vera will go with me... the daisy i plucked told me so! :P

fewbutmany
Posted

I wish I could go to prom!!!!

ilovechrist
Posted

i believe those are correct...

as for CA's in authority, that's still up for debate... unless you're Al :lol:

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted
:blink: Huh? :blink:
Posted

[quote]stargirl3:16, I will go with you to the PM prom, not sure what that is but we can make one, lol. Think about it, live band WE GOT the JUKEBOX! Dancing, well, ummmm one of the simlies dances I think :dance: . Yeh and food ummmmm  :popcorn:  :cake:  :cheers: . LOL and it will all be nice and clean cause  :priest: s are here, lol.[/quote]


The source.

The thread.


[url="http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=11605"]http://www.phatmass.com/phorum/index.php?showtopic=11605[/url]

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Thank you.

let_go_let_God
Posted

Add Myself to the singles list.

Posted

ladies ladies im still free ;)

Posted

[quote name='Mrs. Bro. Adam' date='May 4 2004, 09:40 PM'] Thank you. [/quote]
You wanna be the adult overseer?

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Ummm....can my hubby come too?

Posted

Of course, lol.

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Is there a theme? ;)

homeschoolmom
Posted

I think you're going to need a couple more chaperones than just BA and Mrs. BA... I wanna come... ;)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted

Cool!


I wanna know what you're gonna wear if you get to chaperone, Homeschoolmom! :)

Mrs. Bro. Adam
Posted (edited)

Here's my dress!

Edited by Mrs. Bro. Adam

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...