prov31girl Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Hey all you gentlemen without dates...you're gonna have to ask someone. It's your job to take the initiative. Be a man!!! And just so you know, I'm available. :wave:
Banksey Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 ohhh.... i thought this was a morp dance. haha thats what they do at our school prom backwards. morp.
Krush2k2 Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 imma the DJ...i still gotta find my pimp cane, feather hat, and shiny suit with pink sequences... Since im the music man...hope yall like 2pac
Krush2k2 Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Also, I've ordered the stretch limo with spinners-gotta keep it a little gangsta Also, since Sammy Blaze has apparently broken up with littleflowerjmj becuz he's taking another chika to the event-I'll invite her to ride with me-whatdya say MJ?
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 did i just get asked to the CA prom!? how nice!! well since i just happen to be free that weekend it depends on what kinda ride your gonna be taking me in in style of course! :afro: :motorcycle: :thinking: cuz im kinda picky.....
Krush2k2 Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 5 2004, 10:30 PM'] did i just get asked to the CA prom!? how nice!! well since i just happen to be free that weekend it depends on what kinda ride your gonna be taking me in in style of course! :afro: :motorcycle: :thinking: cuz im kinda picky..... [/quote] Okay okay, well first of all, I just got off the phone with my man at West Coast customs-he said he can hook us up with one of the following choices 1) Stretch Escalade with spinners 2)Lamborghini S Edition LX 3) Stretch Limo with bar in the back Now Flower, if you opt for choice 3-u know we gonna have to put away the alcohol-I heard about your little "tipsy" incident back in the day. I guess we could bring in some Holy Water holders or something...
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='May 5 2004, 10:52 PM'] Okay okay, well first of all, I just got off the phone with my man at West Coast customs-he said he can hook us up with one of the following choices 1) Stretch Escalade with spinners 2)Lamborghini S Edition LX 3) Stretch Limo with bar in the back Now Flower, if you opt for choice 3-u know we gonna have to put away the alcohol-I heard about your little "tipsy" incident back in the day. I guess we could bring in some Holy Water holders or something... [/quote] what no H2 hummer? with spinning rims and ghetto black tint to offer? :irate: :shame: i'll get back with you -_-
Iacobus Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 5 2004, 11:30 PM'] :afro: [/quote] Hey that is what my hair looks like. I need a cut, lol.
Krush2k2 Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 5 2004, 11:05 PM'] what no H2 hummer? with spinning rims and ghetto black tint to offer? :irate: :shame: i'll get back with you -_- [/quote] Ghetto Black tint??? Wow. This coming from Flower-I knew my charm and good looks had an effect on you but MAN! I cant let u stop being a good girl, even on prom night, imma have to keep u in line. Also- if you take half as long to do your hair as u do to replying posts, we are gonna have some problems...now granted, i want u to look bangin for this, so i'll let a few things slide. Also I ordered us the finest wine-you know its gotta be good if I cant even pronounce it
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='Iacobus' date='May 5 2004, 11:07 PM'] Hey that is what my hair looks like. I need a cut, lol. [/quote] LOL but i thought you looked like john wayne?
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='May 5 2004, 11:09 PM'] Ghetto Black tint??? Wow. This coming from Flower-I knew my charm and good looks had an effect on you but MAN! I cant let u stop being a good girl, even on prom night, imma have to keep u in line. Also- if you take half as long to do your hair as u do to replying posts, we are gonna have some problems...now granted, i want u to look bangin for this, so i'll let a few things slide. Also I ordered us the finest wine-you know its gotta be good if I cant even pronounce it [/quote] dude im' from the barrio. i know all about ghetto-ness LOL well okay if you dont have a hummer ill take my next fav. the caddy escalade....those things are tiiiiight oh and you gotta let me drive it just for alittle while okay? lol im from a small town where all they do is cruise.......
Krush2k2 Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+May 5 2004, 11:09 PM'] LOL but i thought you looked like john wayne? [/quote] Did Flower just say "tight" MaN... also i have to remember your on the rebound from ur previous relationship with Sammy Blaze*note to self, be slow on throwing down the big moves* Okay escalade it is, do you want hydro's on that also? We have to do something big and outshow Iacobus and all the phatmassers going(shouldnt be too hard ) I was thinkin red carpet, then when u step outa the car I'll throw down some dry ice, whatchu think boo?
Sammy Blaze Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 All these "ballers" in here, Whatever happened to just being a gentlemen and wowing people with your personality. Tisk, tisk, tisk.... Krush I thought you learned more than that from me Me and cathgirl will catch yall after the Four-Star dinner before prom lol This is getting kinda funny.....
Krush2k2 Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='Sammy Blaze' date='May 5 2004, 11:38 PM'] Me and cathgirl will catch yall after the Four-Star dinner before prom lol [/quote] LOL I smeLL a catfight 4 star? Sam you and Cathgirl can 4 star all you want, but imma taking my Flower to a 5 star restaurant, she deserves it. Also, Blaze, taught me? Dude when i found you you were in rags, I took u out of the cold streets and took u under my wing-I trained you to be the man you are today! Have you already forgotten the Mens Wherehouse suits I hooked you up with or the watch from Rolex? Is this the things I get from turning you from Dud to Stud? People need to remember where they come from and keep it real. I guess Sams just mad cuz I got his ol' girl PS.She told me that the new Eamon song reminds her of you
Sammy Blaze Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 I just brush my sandals off and keep keepin' on..... ~S.
Krush2k2 Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Why dont u brush off those nice dress shoes from Niemans I bought you? Yea thats right, you probably forgot all about them
Krush2k2 Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 Oh and I just noticed an error on the site, for some reason I'm not in the Catholic Celebrities section
littleflower+JMJ Posted May 6, 2004 Posted May 6, 2004 [quote name='Krush2k2' date='May 5 2004, 11:48 PM'] LOL I smeLL a catfight 4 star? Sam you and Cathgirl can 4 star all you want, but imma taking my Flower to a 5 star restaurant, she deserves it. Also, Blaze, taught me? Dude when i found you you were in rags, I took u out of the cold streets and took u under my wing-I trained you to be the man you are today! Have you already forgotten the Mens Wherehouse suits I hooked you up with or the watch from Rolex? Is this the things I get from turning you from Dud to Stud? People need to remember where they come from and keep it real. I guess Sams just mad cuz I got his ol' girl PS.She told me that the new Eamon song reminds her of you [/quote] krush its not nice to spread rumors :irate: we're friends! and excuse me but im nobody's girl thank you very much! as for that song.........i dont listen to that stuff :shame: now stop being so silly and dont make me tell you again!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now