An Old School Catholic Message Board

Fitness For Religious Life

Sarah147

[quote name='BarbaraTherese' timestamp='1329458010' post='2388359']
Good video, TheresaThoma, and with some humour. I had a big smile in a few places and especially at the opening comments. Thank you for very much for the sharing.
[/quote]
If you look at their homepage (www.preachingfriars.org) they have other videos (from their Vesper Homilies) and some blog posts too. All of it is really good!

Thank you for that - I am recording it in my Favourites! It was a good homily and a relaxed one with food for thought. I had to smile at his comment about the content of the reading being addressed to male celibates - when Scripture most often is male dominated - to God's Glory. I take comfort in that The Book of Wisdom is female and Wisdom is addressed as "She" - and to God's Glory. :bounce:

I was able to talk some with my SD today. I see some things I need to work on...especially it seems I keep falling into this feeling of needing to rush. I've got to slow down. I learned it's needed to talk with an SD and get to the root of frequent sins and it seems I really need to do that.

I also really need to focus more on the Lord than on other things. It all seems to coincide with the decline in adoration and daily Mass since everything got so busy for me. I hope I don't have to keep falling into this before finally overcoming by the grace of God. :pray:

Edited by JoyfulLife