Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Another Phat Thread For I<3Lsop And I


Recommended Posts

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

Since i<3franciscans is gone... :cry: ...I made a new "It's time i<3LSOP and I stop hijacking threads" thread




:bananarap:



NUUUUUUUUUNS! :nun1: :nun3: :nunpray: :nun: :nun2:

Posted

Why did fran leave?

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1330375010' post='2393701']
Why did fran leave?
[/quote]
For Lent.

Posted (edited)

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1330376487' post='2393712']
For Lent.
[/quote]

Nope. She left because it was taking over her life. Oh and for other reasons... nobody was mean or anything, just something I'm not really supposed to say. :)

Edited by i<3LSOP
FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1330377994' post='2393726']
Nope. She left because it was taking over her life. Oh and for other reasons... nobody was mean or anything, just something I'm not really supposed to say. :)
[/quote]
You mean forever???? :( :cry:

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

No, not forever. She says she wants to come back when she's in college :)

Posted

I feel guilty of of somthing now....

Posted

[quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1330391371' post='2393813']
I feel guilty of of somthing now....
[/quote]


I don't think it was you..it was probably me...I am a bad girl :|

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

I miss her. Man, that stinks... :( I feel bad too...

Posted

[quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1330395743' post='2393857']
I miss her. Man, that stinks... :( I feel bad too...
[/quote]

I miss her too, but I see her every week so it isn't as bad.

FutureCarmeliteClaire
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1330395802' post='2393858']
I miss her too, but I see her every week so it isn't as bad.
[/quote]
Lucky you... :(

Posted

[quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1330398463' post='2393886']
to much drama :spike:
[/quote]

deal with it :P

Posted

Joanie did you say anything about me crying because I miss Queens in your letter to sister? If you did. :|

Are you going on Thursday? :bounce:

What up? :wave:

Posted

Oh and also...

You're gonna be able to guess from this as to what I'm giving you for your birthday but what saint do you want? (If you want another)

Oh and...

Are you going to the meeting on Saturday?

*cough* and well that's it I guess.

This thread needs more life. :dance5: :paco: :w00t: :dance2: :dance3: :cheer:

Posted

[quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1330452862' post='2394073']
:dead:
[/quote]

Who's dead?

Or are you just posting random smileys? Please post lots of smileys because I love the pm smileys.

:dance5: :cheer: :w00t: :yahoo: :getaclue: :) :( :muffin: :paco2: :cheers: :mobile: :cake:

Posted

you have to make a story out of the smileys


:yawn: :idea2: :sailing: :viking: :getaclue: :boink: :bash: :dance2: :greedy: :cheers: :drunks: :rip:

Posted (edited)

[quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1330454413' post='2394096']
you have to make a story out of the smileys


:yawn: :idea2: :sailing: :viking: :getaclue: :boink: :bash: :dance2: :greedy: :cheers: :drunks: :rip:
[/quote]

Yes, hmmm, how about.

:| :) :smile2: :hehe: :lol4:

^edited 'cause of smiley mistake

Edited by i<3LSOP

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...