Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Another Phat Thread For I<3Lsop And I


Recommended Posts

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

I think it's avvesome, ether way!

Posted

Mind = Blown

[url="http://www.petapixel.com/2012/03/21/playing-with-a-magical-picture-frame/"]http://www.petapixel.com/2012/03/21/playing-with-a-magical-picture-frame/[/url]

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

[quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1332384178' post='2405065']
Mind = Blown

[url="http://www.petapixel.com/2012/03/21/playing-with-a-magical-picture-frame/"]http://www.petapixel...-picture-frame/[/url]
[/quote] :shock: what on earth

Posted

amesome no?

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

It looks like some camera commercial. Just sayin

Lil'Monster
Posted

It does...sorta

Posted (edited)

'Sup

Edited by i<3LSOP
Posted

Tofu Burgers.

:P

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

:sigh:

Posted

What I just said somthing.....

Posted

my point exactly

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

FYI I am going to be at both weeks of Camp Veritas. So....Ya I'll see all ya'll then!

mysisterisalittlesister
Posted

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...