i<3LSOP Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1330891799' post='2396178'] wow [/quote] Wow what? I know I am insane. How's your mum's back Joanie? Prayers for her. I would have loved to have seen Sr. Joan doing what she was today. You would have loved to have seen what Sr. Mary Christine was saying and doing.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted March 7, 2012 Author Posted March 7, 2012 She's fine, just a little stiff. Lol she was so funny :: I'm sure I would!
Papist Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4hu5109.gif[/img]
i<3LSOP Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1331152341' post='2397333'] [img]http://www.pic4ever.com/images/4hu5109.gif[/img] [/quote] Go Papist dance dance dance!
i<3LSOP Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1331166946' post='2397449'] [/quote]
Lil'Monster Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 Me too Sis It was the hardest thing to watched my Grandpa took his last breath a couple of years ago. I don't think I can ever get over it but God is still healing me.
i<3LSOP Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331239804' post='2397838'] Me too Sis It was the hardest thing to watched my Grandpa took his last breath a couple of years ago. I don't think I can ever get over it but God is still healing me. [/quote] Aw. I've been with only one resident when she took her last breath. One of the sisters started crying and I was standing there holding her cold hand.
Lil'Monster Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331245341' post='2397892'] Aw. I've been with only one resident when she took her last breath. One of the sisters started crying and I was standing there holding her cold hand. [/quote] Awww
mysisterisalittlesister Posted March 11, 2012 Author Posted March 11, 2012 so this is my sis (left) in case you guys are wondering. She and another postulant are with a late 100 year old Little Sister [img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/-mlfhNe_Vg2M/TojjAVgjubI/AAAAAAAAAjw/SW7Lj2Vvz2I/DSC_0401.JPG[/img]
i<3LSOP Posted March 12, 2012 Posted March 12, 2012 [quote name='mysisterisalittlesister' timestamp='1331428493' post='2398886'] so this is my sis (left) in case you guys are wondering. She and another postulant are with a late 100 year old Little Sister [img]http://lh5.ggpht.com/-mlfhNe_Vg2M/TojjAVgjubI/AAAAAAAAAjw/SW7Lj2Vvz2I/DSC_0401.JPG[/img] [/quote] I've seen that picture before. Mary and Elizabeth!!! Hahaha Mary's letter. Elizabeth gave great hugs... she seriously gave me six. I bothered to count... Did 'ya know I made Elizabeth's dad cry? He didn't understand the English in the Mass since he can only speak and understand a little bit of English but he thought my violin playing was beautiful! I want a taco. Okay there.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted March 12, 2012 Author Posted March 12, 2012 I WAAANT A TACO TOO!!! sigggghhhhh. No tacos tonight.
Chrysophylax Posted March 14, 2012 Posted March 14, 2012 [quote name='Oremoose' timestamp='1331675623' post='2400247'] I want a tatoo [/quote] Really? What will your tattoo look like? Or are we just saying things that we want that start with T ? In that case, I want a Trifle! (with lemon curd and pound cake! yum!)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now