An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rush Limbaugh: Certified Cretin

PhuturePriest

Remember that one time when a 15 year old said something not totally accurate about sex?  Hahahaha.  Good times.

Your kind post in my defense reminded me that I have indeed only been here 2 years. You can drink a little less tonight.

Oh. You're a mod. Well, that changes everything.

It's not uncalled for when I legitimately don't know who you are. 

And I don't think I said anything that "minors" couldn't read.

I'll take that as an apology ... thanks :).

BTW ... three of us are mods (Aloysius, BG45, and cmaD2006 [and my pm name recently changed so that may have added to the confusion]).  I've been around since 2006 :).

I might be mad, but at least I'm not talking about the sensitivity of penises on Phatmass #Fact

Hashtag use in general conversation that arent connected to twitter. You must be a boss!

Careful. Don't be uncharitable, or you might get warned. Unless you're Socrates, in which case it won't count because you're just defending "the truth."

haha! Actually this is pretty funny cause its true.

But srsly, dont use hashtags like that because people might think youre a tool. :(

CatholicsAreKewl

But srsly, dont use hashtags like that because people might think youre a tool. :(

#THANKYOU!

PhuturePriest

I dont think people use punctuation in hashtags. But what do I know, I dont use twitter. 

I do. I'm trying to start a trend with it. It's not going well so far.

Oh, and

*don't*

;)

Edited by FuturePriest387

There was a funny incident involving one of our candidates for governor when his campaign tried to link a "tweet" to his Facebook page, but Twitter condensed it: 

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2013-12-07/news/ct-illinois-governor-race-social-media-met-20131205_1_social-media-revolution-illinois-governor-four-republican-governor-candidates