An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rush Limbaugh: Certified Cretin

southern california guy

Yeah. That's it. 

I'm one of those "neo-confederates" who reject the notion that people cannot leave the sacred holy union. Levin talks out of both sides of his mouth.

I agree with this.  There seem to be different sorts of "conservatives".  

There are the "conservatives" who don't believe in divorce, have a lot of kids.  The mother stays home and raises the kids, while the father works and supports the family.  They don't believe in abortion and vote "pro-life".  Maybe they home school.  You see them driving around in an old station wagon because they don't have money for a new car -- a big family costs money.  They like the old traditional Mass, or perhaps some of the more private "house churches".  They are members of the Tea Party.

And then there are the "conservatives" you find working in the building trades, and in the college fraternities.  Maybe they are more accurately called "neo-conservatives".  They go through multiple marriages, maybe don't have kids -- or only have two.  You bet their wife works.  If she didn't work they would divorce her.  Their kids are dropped off at daycare every day.  More than half of them support abortion -- "Hey do you want those minorities having all those kids?!  Why should we have to support them with our taxes??!!"  They always vote Republican -- not necessarily "pro-life"...  They believe that the US should police the world, and they are big supporters of Israel.  Their cars and their image are very important to them.  They love people like Rush LImbaugh, and hate "isolationists" like Ron Paul.  They think that the Tea Party people are loony.  They like the modern "contemporary" Christian (Protestant) services -- with their big loud "music ministry".  They like the modern Catholic Mass and are always trying to figure out how to make the Mass a little less "square" -- more "hip"?

Edited by southern california guy

Just embrace it.  Eventually you will see the method to the madness.  Then you will learn to love phatmass.  Then you will learn to love me.  Then comes enlightenment and Winchester.

I'm ok with it personally, I was more just concerned about FP.  I know he's sensitive normally and right now he's extra stressed studying for the ACT test and all.

I agree. But whether it was inappropriate is up to you and the rest of the moderators. What seems very inappropriate and childish to me, however, is calling me out on something I said two years ago. Though Kujo has always been rather aggressive and open about his disliking of me, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Why is it "childish" to call you out? Is there a statue of limitations on stupidity?

Why is it "childish" to call you out? Is there a statue of limitations on stupidity?

U mad, fatty

It's amazing how a married teacher spends his time on the internet going after a teenager he's never met. I think he's jealous of my good looks and great musical taste.

I've dedicated no more than 5 total minutes to taking a dump on you on FB and Pm over the last year. 

Don't call it a come back....I've been here for YEARS!

U mad, fatty

I might be mad, but at least I'm not talking about the sensitivity of penises on Phatmass #Fact

Edited by kujo

PhuturePriest

I've dedicated no more than 5 total minutes to taking a dump on you on FB and Pm over the last year. 

Don't call it a come back....I've been here for YEARS!

The actual numbers might disagree with you. And it's not the time spent, it's the magnitude.

I might be mad, but at least I'm not talking about the sensitivity of penises on Phatmass #Fact

It was almost two years ago. And it sounds like you really have resentment and anger issues that you take out on others.

Three years, old timer.

Wow, looks like its time to drink until I can no longer remember just how much life is getting away from me.

PhuturePriest

[mod]Edited-BG[/mod]

It's actually not so much a time honored tradition anymore. It's quite rare when people make jokes at my expense, and when they do, it's Hasan and Winchester, and they actually make it funny.

Admittedly, I haven't been an active participant on here in quite some time, but who the heck are you?  (EDIT) It's a time honored tradition on Pm, on every thread. But if this group has become more and more prudish as Dust's website has become less and less function, you'll have to excuse me.

Kujo -- I am a mod.  And a lady, and I'm sorry but the response you just gave me is uncalled for and disrespectful.

Look -- this is a public phorum with minors on it.  Just keep that in mind.  And please, treat me with a bit of respect.  I have been on here for a while, so I do know how PM is -- but I also know that at times things go a bit too overboard.  This is one of those times.

It's actually not so much a time honored tradition anymore. It's quite rare when people make jokes at my expense, and when they do, it's Hasan and Winchester, and they actually make it funny.

I feel no need to exert energy towards being "funny," particularly when you were talking about sensitive penises.

Kujo -- I am a mod.  And a lady, and I'm sorry but the response you just gave me is uncalled for and disrespectful.

Look -- this is a public phorum with minors on it.  Just keep that in mind.  And please, treat me with a bit of respect.  I have been on here for a while, so I do know how PM is -- but I also know that at times things go a bit too overboard.  This is one of those times.

Oh. You're a mod. Well, that changes everything.

It's not uncalled for when I legitimately don't know who you are. 

And I don't think I said anything that "minors" couldn't read.

None of us talk about anything on phatmass.  You are publishing content on the sensitivity of penises, however.  Checkmate, atheists