An Old School Catholic Message Board

Rush Limbaugh: Certified Cretin

Life is pain, highness. Anyone who tells you different is trying to sell you something

Mark Levin!!!!

Was that ok? It made me a little uncomfortable.

I mean, he's a teenager, so naturally he's an expert in many things, chiefly the sensitivity of the male genitalia. 

Also, did anyone ever call him out on "condoms fail 24% of the time stat he pulled out of his butt?

PhuturePriest

Teachers are irritable.

It's amazing how a married teacher spends his time on the internet going after a teenager he's never met. I think he's jealous of my good looks and great musical taste.

Was that ok? It made me a little uncomfortable.

No ... that shouldn't have been in debate table(even if there is a possibility that post was in an open part of the phorum in the past).  This is a phorum open to the world, including minors.

In addition, it was a post that was potentially very embarrassing to the original poster involved.

Phatmassers ... you can "joke" around but remember that people with real feelings are involved.  Even though the post did reference something that was posted from the past, it was really, really uncalled for in this thread.  AND as I said -- even though it may have been allowed in the past, it is of a fairly explicit sexual nature and stuff like that should not be in debate table.

I will admit -- I have not completely read this thread (and it seems that parts of it may be very over the top, even for debate table).  From the bit I have read, it does not look like something I can comfortably read, but this has been out there for a bit therefore I hesitate simply reading the whole thing and editing away.

So ... phamily who have been reading it let us know if there are other posts particularly on this thread that should not be on here.

CatholicsAreKewl

condoms fail 24% of the time

It's still more effective than Vatican roulette.

Edited by CatholicsAreKewl

PhuturePriest

No ... that shouldn't have been in debate table(even if there is a possibility that post was in an open part of the phorum in the past).  This is a phorum open to the world, including minors.

In addition, it was a post that was potentially very embarrassing to the original poster involved.

Phatmassers ... you can "joke" around but remember that people with real feelings are involved.  Even though the post did reference something that was posted from the past, it was really, really uncalled for in this thread.  AND as I said -- even though it may have been allowed in the past, it is of a fairly explicit sexual nature and stuff like that should not be in debate table.

It should be noted the post in question was made nearly two years ago.

It should be noted the post in question was made nearly two years ago.

Yeah I know ... that's why I hesitate editing the whole thread.  And some does make sense.  But to me (and I'm not sure about others) it is very borderline and seems like it shouldn't have been here in the first place.

So ... to everyone just be aware where this is posting.

PhuturePriest

Yeah I know ... that's why I hesitate editing the whole thread.  And some does make sense.  But to me (and I'm not sure about others) it is very borderline and seems like it shouldn't have been here in the first place.

So ... to everyone just be aware where this is posting.

I agree. But whether it was inappropriate is up to you and the rest of the moderators. What seems very inappropriate and childish to me, however, is calling me out on something I said two years ago. Though Kujo has always been rather aggressive and open about his disliking of me, so I can't say I'm surprised.

I still have trouble telling if some of these things are inside jokes... or just strange.

Edited by NotreDame

I agree. But whether it was inappropriate is up to you and the rest of the moderators. What seems very inappropriate and childish to me, however, is calling me out on something I said two years ago. Though Kujo has always been rather aggressive and open about his disliking of me, so I can't say I'm surprised.

Have you really been here for two years?  Lawdy, time gets away from me.

I still have trouble telling if some of these things are inside jokes... or just strange.

Just embrace it.  Eventually you will see the method to the madness.  Then you will learn to love phatmass.  Then you will learn to love me.  Then comes enlightenment and Winchester.