arfink Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 Are super gross. [img]https://friedneckbones.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/boiled-hot-dogs.jpg[/img]
arfink Posted March 7, 2012 Author Posted March 7, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1331081076' post='2397038'] Pic was not necessary. [/quote] Yes, it was.
add Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 (edited) I prefer my hot dogs chopped up with a can of pork & beans Served with bread and butter [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/wisper3/beanies-weenies-1.jpg[/img] Edited March 7, 2012 by add
Selah Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 We did this every wednesday evening for the campers last summer.
arfink Posted March 7, 2012 Author Posted March 7, 2012 [quote name='add' timestamp='1331081550' post='2397041'] I prefer my hot dogs chopped up with a can of pork & beans Served with bread and butter [img]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d160/wisper3/beanies-weenies-1.jpg[/img] [/quote] EwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEwwEww
brandelynmarie Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 I grew up eating boiled hotdogs with steamed buns. Or beanie weenies with lotsa bacon. Now I prefer my hotdogs pan grilled or deep fried, thank you very much.
brandelynmarie Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 I still enjoy beanie weenies with homemade baked beans.
TheresaThoma Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 Hot dogs should be grilled just till they have some nice grill marks on them. Then promptly eaten on a nice bun. Boiling them...ick.
Hubertus Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 Are you kidding?? That looks delicious!! lol, but I actually don't mind them. When I was little I loooved hot dogs, and my mom usually boiled them. They may not look great but they smelled pretty good to me anyway. And I guess we usually put chili on them before eating.
dUSt Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 I like hot dogs. My brother use to put a piece of bologna with a slice of ch[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ee[/font]se on it in the microwave. As the bologna heats up, it forms into a small bowl--so he'd have a little bologna bowl with ch[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]ee[/font]se in it. I never tried it. Never will.
Slappo Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 Ever had a cold hot dog straight from the package? YUMM!!! They're pre-cooked so there's no food safety hazards . I did this when I was younger...
penguin31 Posted March 7, 2012 Posted March 7, 2012 (edited) Anything tastes better slathered in chili and a cheesy like substance. Even boiled hot dogs. Edited March 7, 2012 by penguin31
fides' Jack Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 I have no aversions to meat. Meat's meat - man's gotta eat!
Norseman82 Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 If you have to boil it, at least boil it in beer.
sixpence Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 well THOSE boiled hot dogs look gross.... i've had some good ones though.... i like mine with canned baked beans and canned bread pan fried in butter.... NOM!
elizabeth09 Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 I like either grilling or frying them. That is now the only way I will eat them now.
Era Might Posted March 8, 2012 Posted March 8, 2012 (edited) I didn't know there was any other way to eat a hot dog than to boil it up. Maybe it's a northeast thing. Edited March 8, 2012 by Era Might
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now