MIKolbe Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='Laudate_Dominum' timestamp='1331311587' post='2398254'] I've just gotta give a shout out to boiled edamame. [/quote] mad props!
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='Era Might' timestamp='1331325461' post='2398347'] btw, New York is not really Northeast, more like mid-atlantic. [/quote] Actually it falls under both. New York, Jersey, and PA all qualify as both mid-Atlantic and Northeast. New England is not comprised of the only states considered "northeast."
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331323378' post='2398331'] Well yeah we use ours all the time too! When it is pouring rain or snowing or sunny but a BBQ is when a bunch of people get together and usually we would have to eat inside because of the weather. It worked sometimes though. [/quote] We usually say we are grilling our food when it's just us, or having a cookout when it's a gathering of more people. BBQ always makes me think of a specific branch of foods/flavorings.
i<3LSOP Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Era Might' timestamp='1331325461' post='2398347'] btw, New York is not really Northeast, more like mid-atlantic. [/quote] Yeah, I understand but it is towards the north... and then if 'ya go east... you sort of hit NY. "Dawn't tell me where I live baw... jokin" [size=2](translated from my New York accent... "Don't tell me where I live boy... joking")[/size] Yes I have the accent. Can't put a "g" next to my "n" and I don't even bother to enunciate anymore because it is now hard for me to change the way I speak... [size=3][u]^edited 'cause I forgot somethin'[/u][/size] Edited March 9, 2012 by i<3LSOP
Era Might Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 (edited) [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1331326471' post='2398358'] BOO YAA!!!!!!!!!!! IN YO FACE! [/quote] Go back to California beach boy. Edited March 9, 2012 by Era Might
i<3LSOP Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1331326378' post='2398356'] Actually it falls under both. New York, Jersey, and PA all qualify as both mid-Atlantic and Northeast. New England is not comprised of the only states considered "northeast." [/quote] Hahaha, I love you.
Lil'Monster Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1331325466' post='2398348'] Them north country folk are strange ones, for sure. [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100530111846/reddeadredemption/images/0/08/099_strange_people.jpg[/img] [/quote] UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Thank you, I am violated now!
Era Might Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 (edited) [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1331326378' post='2398356'] Actually it falls under both. New York, Jersey, and PA all qualify as both mid-Atlantic and Northeast. New England is not comprised of the only states considered "northeast." [/quote] True, New England only comprises the states that are "really" northeast, as opposed to "not really." New York is Northeast like Mexico is North American. Edited March 9, 2012 by Era Might
i<3LSOP Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331326984' post='2398363'] UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Thank you, I am violated now! [/quote] 'Yah sure that's how I look. All the time.
MIKolbe Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='Era Might' timestamp='1331326877' post='2398361'] Go back to California beach boy. [/quote] twinkle, twinkle, baby.. twinkle, twinkle...
i<3LSOP Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1331326507' post='2398359'] We usually say we are grilling our food when it's just us, or having a cookout when it's a gathering of more people. BBQ always makes me think of a specific branch of foods/flavorings. [/quote] We 'ave different ways of talking then.
Lil'Monster Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331327085' post='2398365'] 'Yah sure that's how I look. All the time. [/quote] Why does that picture have to do with boiled hot dogs?
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='Era Might' timestamp='1331327004' post='2398364'] True, New England only comprises the states that are "really" northeast, as opposed to "not really." New York is Northeast like Mexico is North American. [/quote] Official sources disagree. [img]http://www.enchantedlearning.com/usa/statesbw/northeast/northeastbw.GIF[/img][quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331327297' post='2398371'] Why does that picture have to do with boiled hot dogs? [/quote] That guy probably eats a lot of them.
i<3LSOP Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331327297' post='2398371'] Why does that picture have to do with boiled hot dogs? [/quote] [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1331327580' post='2398372'] That guy probably eats a lot of them. [/quote] ^ what she said!
Hubertus Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='BigJon16' timestamp='1331325466' post='2398348'] Them north country folk are strange ones, for sure. [spoiler] [img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100530111846/reddeadredemption/images/0/08/099_strange_people.jpg[/img] [/spoiler][/quote] If he had hooves, I would be even more amused.
i<3LSOP Posted March 9, 2012 Posted March 9, 2012 [quote name='Hubertus' timestamp='1331329292' post='2398391'] If he had hooves, I would be even more amused. [/quote]
Totus Tuus Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 The only way I eat hotdogs is when they're cooked on that rolly thing like at ballparks.
i<3LSOP Posted March 10, 2012 Posted March 10, 2012 [quote name='Totus Tuus' timestamp='1331339640' post='2398429'] The only way I eat hotdogs is when they're cooked on that rolly thing like at ballparks. [/quote] I don't like them that way because I always associate them to the time in NYC I got a hotdog like that from a street vendor and it had... okay nevermind!WAIT WHAT THE HECK WE ARE ACTUALLY HAVING A SERIOUS CONVERSATION ABOUT HOTDOGS... OUTSIDE OF THE LAME BOARD?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now