An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers

Nihil Obstat

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So, I came across this conversation over on the Debate Table in the fantasy/drug abuse thread:

#131  JESUS_LOL

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:00 PM

Blazingstar, how do you remember Budge? she hasnt been around for a long time since before you got here. 

#139  Blazing Star

Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:15 AM

Meh.  Somethings are better left unknown.

#140 Aloysius

Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:29 AM

my cursory IP investigation didn't reveal any juicy details, but if someone wants to reinvent themselves after an absence I have no problem with it, as long as they don't also use their past account as multiple screen names are against the rules

_____________________________________________________________________________________

And I couldn't help but think:  Where's Nihil?  and WHY HASN'T HE DONE SOMETHING WITH THIS?  It's begging for a background check--Nihil?

Yeah... and meanwhile, behind my LLama-ey exterior hides.... who knows what!

I'm gonna be off Phatmass till the weekend soon, so that should give you some time, Nihil.....

Back in the day, the exotic animals of the Pitcarin islands sent signals for help. There was discord among them and fights foe food, territory and friends broke out on a daily basis. I answered their plea. I lived a simple life among the different species. I learned their lifestyles, their likes and dislikes, their dreams and desires. I found that harmony was lacking due to miscommunication and misunderstanding. I quickly mastered the 20 dialects. On that fateful day of January 3, 1994, we held a mass meeting that changed life as the animals knew it.

I translated between them. Tears spilled forth as emotions that were pent up for generations were freed to the dust of time past. Hugs were shared in comfort and kindredness. At the end of meeting, the animals chose representatives to sign a negotiated contract. After the last print was placed in the banana tree bark parchment, the species let out a joyous noise that echoed from shoreline to shoreline. It was the greatest sound I've ever heard.

• 2 months later...

Make sure that you mention Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu. That story still brings tears to my eyes.

For anyone interested: yes, Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu IS in fact a real place.

Edited by Byzantine

• 1 year later...

I always say I will try to write more of these, and then I never do it. :( That said, I do not want the thread to die just yet, so another bump.

procrastinator

I should write a story in which I am not a major procrastinator. Might be too far-fetched though. Maybe I will do it later.

Not The Philosopher

I should write a story in which I am not a major procrastinator. Might be too far-fetched though. Maybe I will do it later.

Write a story about procrastinating on writing a story about not being a procrastinator.