An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

Back when she was in high school, on a giant warship which sailed around the world for months at a time, LittleWaySoul founded her school's Official Anglerfish Fan Club. Her efforts with her school's club set off a global Anglerfish frenzy, and similar clubs opened in Japan, Wales, Lichtenstein, Monaco, and Brazil. They collectively hold the world record for biggest synchronized dance, when all the clubs across the world got together at exactly the same time on the most holy Anglerfish Feast Day, to perform the Anglerfish Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Ek3h4HTRE

PhuturePriest

Back when she was in high school, on a giant warship which sailed around the world for months at a time, LittleWaySoul founded her school's Official Anglerfish Fan Club. Her efforts with her school's club set off a global Anglerfish frenzy, and similar clubs opened in Japan, Wales, Lichtenstein, Monaco, and Brazil. They collectively hold the world record for biggest synchronized dance, when all the clubs across the world got together at exactly the same time on the most holy Anglerfish Feast Day, to perform the Anglerfish Dance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Ek3h4HTRE

Nihil, find your Harry Potter story thread for me and save it from being deleted! Don't forget that you promised to write antoher one for me.

Is AOK.   :)

BTW... a little free advertising here.... I just posted the updates for Nunsense's walk along the Camino de Santiago de Compostella.... I am not complaining about my own work load or long walks or tired body... .I can't imagine walking 20 miles in 80-90 degree weather along that terrain....

Anyone who sees this & wants to drop in a note of encouragement for her... I bet she'd appreciate it!

Just take your time and I'll be watching to see if you can unearth my secret past...

I have no secret past.   :cry:

Wait a second – what about that time in Zimbabwe when–

Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to talk about that, was I? Yeah, those gorillas were rather mad...

You might have stuff related to a wedding and honeymoon to do first. 

I do understand.  

Take your time...   sniff.

I get it...  :cry: