AnneLine Posted July 5, 2013 Posted July 5, 2013 We trust in your timing, Nihil. Take the time you need to do this right. :)
Nihil Obstat Posted July 5, 2013 Author Posted July 5, 2013 My work schedule has been brutal lately. :sweat:
AnneLine Posted July 5, 2013 Posted July 5, 2013 Is AOK. :) BTW... a little free advertising here.... I just posted the updates for Nunsense's walk along the Camino de Santiago de Compostella.... I am not complaining about my own work load or long walks or tired body... .I can't imagine walking 20 miles in 80-90 degree weather along that terrain.... Anyone who sees this & wants to drop in a note of encouragement for her... I bet she'd appreciate it! Just take your time and I'll be watching to see if you can unearth my secret past...
Byzantine Posted July 5, 2013 Posted July 5, 2013 I have no secret past. :cry: Wait a second – what about that time in Zimbabwe when– Oh wait, I wasn't supposed to talk about that, was I? Yeah, those gorillas were rather mad...
Nihil Obstat Posted July 12, 2013 Author Posted July 12, 2013 Another bump. I [i]will[/i] get to this eventually. :P
AnneLine Posted July 13, 2013 Posted July 13, 2013 You might have stuff related to a wedding and honeymoon to do first. I do understand. Take your time... sniff. I get it... :cry:
Nihil Obstat Posted July 13, 2013 Author Posted July 13, 2013 Love y'all. On the way to the airport. :sweat:
AnneLine Posted July 13, 2013 Posted July 13, 2013 It is worth it, Nihil. Really. And prayers. Breathe! Eat! Pray!!!!!
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted July 19, 2013 Posted July 19, 2013 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q3pHpuxZRg&list=PL7DA5554FE66DA291 Heck yes
Hna.Caridad Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 So, I came across this conversation over on the Debate Table in the fantasy/drug abuse thread: ___________________________________________________________________________ #131 JESUS_LOL Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:00 PM Blazingstar, how do you remember Budge? she hasnt been around for a long time since before you got here. __________________________________________________________________________ #139 Blazing Star Posted 26 September 2013 - 06:15 AM Meh. Somethings are better left unknown. __________________________________________________________________________ #140 Aloysius Posted 26 September 2013 - 07:29 AM my cursory IP investigation didn't reveal any juicy details, but if someone wants to reinvent themselves after an absence I have no problem with it, as long as they don't also use their past account as multiple screen names are against the rules _____________________________________________________________________________________ And I couldn't help but think: Where's Nihil? and WHY HASN'T HE DONE SOMETHING WITH THIS? It's begging for a background check--Nihil?
AnneLine Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 Yeah... and meanwhile, behind my LLama-ey exterior hides.... who knows what! I'm gonna be off Phatmass till the weekend soon, so that should give you some time, Nihil.....
TheresaThoma Posted October 2, 2013 Posted October 2, 2013 :popcorn: Might as well have some snacks while we wait :popcorn:
picchick Posted October 6, 2013 Posted October 6, 2013 Back in the day, the exotic animals of the Pitcarin islands sent signals for help. There was discord among them and fights foe food, territory and friends broke out on a daily basis. I answered their plea. I lived a simple life among the different species. I learned their lifestyles, their likes and dislikes, their dreams and desires. I found that harmony was lacking due to miscommunication and misunderstanding. I quickly mastered the 20 dialects. On that fateful day of January 3, 1994, we held a mass meeting that changed life as the animals knew it. I translated between them. Tears spilled forth as emotions that were pent up for generations were freed to the dust of time past. Hugs were shared in comfort and kindredness. At the end of meeting, the animals chose representatives to sign a negotiated contract. After the last print was placed in the banana tree bark parchment, the species let out a joyous noise that echoed from shoreline to shoreline. It was the greatest sound I've ever heard.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now