An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers

Nihil Obstat

DiscerningCatholic

Yeah, that whole mix-up with the jail in Guadalajara and those exotic dancers was really just a misunderstanding anyway. I wouldn't worry about it.

:blink: wat

Nihil Obstat

Yes, that was one of the songs where I tried to "dig deeper," so to speak.

However, it's all a code for something I can't admit in public (the CIA is on to me). So, don't read anything meaningful into the lyrics.

I figured as much.

:blink: wat

Surely you still remember. There was the exotic dance troupe, and the drug-addicted horse, plus the Mexican Traveling Circus. It was a fun party, I'll give you that.

Nihil Obstat

I remember the Mexican Traveling Circus....

Vee was in RARE form THAT night!!!!

Yes, her beard was particularly luxurious, and the wind blew it just so. It was quite regal.

I think I started visiting this site when i was 17..............I was terrible and used TINY font.

I dont want to go back and read those posts or else I might be forced to never show my face here again.

Nihil Obstat

I think I started visiting this site when i was 17..............I was terrible and used TINY font.

I dont want to go back and read those posts or else I might be forced to never show my face here again.

I still come across them from time to time. :hehe: They aren't that easy to find though.

Haha! Oh dear! Please withhold any judgement! 

I swear Ive changed!  :paperbag:

:bounce:

Nihil Obstat

Haha! Oh dear! Please withhold any judgement!
I swear Ive changed! :paperbag:

:bounce:

I always read your posts very quietly.

Nihil Obstat

I'm very surprised the Sultan's past hasn't been revealed.

So am I. This must be remedied.

Nihil Obstat

All right, since everyone was wondering, I pulled together the information I have on Hasan.

First we have here an important video he made during his time as the Sultan of Kashmir. This video was the daily call to prayer, and it featured Hasan preaching in his unique style which was heavily influenced by Jason and Jaime (remember back to that first video), as well as Jimmy Falwell and the Hare Krishna movement.

You will also notice Hasan's displays of so-called divine power in his frequent use of polylocation (like bilocation, but >2).

http://youtu.be/mg-4c4uQmdo

Around 1827 he was driven out of Kashmir by a group of rebels attached to the Cult of Mithras who wanted to burn him as a sexy witch. Honestly it did not help his case when he showed up for the bi-annual Halloween party dressed up as a sexy witch. It was kind of a "let them eat cake" moment.

10937118-witch-costume-ideas.jpg

Although it was obvious that his diet was working, so you have to give him that.

After being exiled from Kashmir, Hasan took up residence in the court of the Holy Roman Emperor, Francis II. Hasan served Francis as a dog walker and occasional exotic dancer for visiting dignitaries. We have video records of one such occasion, where Hasan danced for The Infante, Carlos of Spain, Count of Montemolin. Here is that video:

http://youtu.be/93vB-XL-rCM

You missed the extremely important part which explains why we rarely, if ever, speak to each other on here.