An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers

Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

I swear that isn't me in that picture.  :paperbag:

She may deny it, but it totally is her in that picture.

momoiro_clover_UTB_200_Kanako.jpg

Her love of softball just could not be hidden. She almost went pro, but she received a lifetime ban from her junior league after she was caught up in a blood doping scandal.

(In thought bubble) Phew. I though he was going to talk about...

Anyway, happy Pascha to all!

Nihil Obstat

(In thought bubble) Phew. I though he was going to talk about...

Anyway, happy Pascha to all!

I can talk about all the rest of it if you really want...

Nihil Obstat

Just for the sake of curiosity, here is Momoiro Clover before Byz had joined. Iggy is in red again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u7z9M0vFPbI

Edited by Nihil Obstat

Nihil Obstat

Against all odds, I have found a short video clip of the first time Iggy and Byz met, just before Byz' audition.

gorH05d.gif

Beati Pacifici

A picture of Beati Pacifici as a child:

162260__safe_rainbow-dash_spongebob-squa

I totally miss that hairdo. ..and my chin rocked.

I thought nihil was really rightful heir to the russian throne. Shows what I know.

Don't know about that but last year I tried to lay claim to the Byzantine throne.

Against all odds, I have found a short video clip of the first time Iggy and Byz met, just before Byz' audition.

gorH05d.gif

Phew. He's heading in the complete wrong direction. Maybe he won't tell...

PhuturePriest

It appears that FP is attempting to slander my cat's good name with negative remarks about his conversational skills. I present evidence to the contrary, namely that my vet has said that he is among her more "vocal" patients.

Both my cat and myself have no hesitation in making this charge, despite the possibility that the defense will invoke the "small penis rule." You may not believe this, but my cat actually does have a small penis, because my vet had to remove the end of it when my cat was quite young to allow him to urinate properly. I can present both my cat and the written medical records of my vet as evidence.

I hearby request that the slander of my cat's good name cease and desist.

Note to FP: Dude, Nihil is TOTALLY joking with this. Please don't take it seriously. Remember, Nihil is hardly out of his teens himself. And, we're talking about a CAT!

Second note: I find it totally refreshing that you actually TALK to Kate (lucky girl) for hours rather than texting her. As someone who values both complete sentences and correct spelling, I see this as a positive thing about you. However, if the long conversation in question was over the phone, I have you beat by a mile--my phone record in my teen years was 5 hours. (I will not mention my "in person" record for fear of causing scandal.)

I'm not taking it seriously. I knew he was joking.

And yeah. I talk to Kate and Emily on the phone all the time. I talk to Kate on Facebook sometimes too, but that's usually because we can't talk on the phone. Texting her or just talking to her on Facebook simply wouldn't be the same. They live two hours and thirty minutes away, so talking on the phone is the next best thing.

Nihil Obstat

Phew. He's heading in the complete wrong direction. Maybe he won't tell...

Oh surely you don't mean the underwear incident?