Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers


Recommended Posts

Nihil Obstat
Posted

troll_priest_by_anime4life14-d5cv1c3.jpg

Lil'Monster
Posted

Not your bro, girl!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

no_u.jpg

Nihil Obstat
Posted

TCnq7.gif

Lil'Monster
Posted

Look in the mirror

Nihil Obstat
Posted

funny-harry-potter-troll-slytherin-dorm-

PhuturePriest
Posted

What's my secret past?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

What's my secret past?

Meiosis.

 

...

 

 

 

 

All in good time, all in good time.

PhuturePriest
Posted

Meiosis.

 

...

 

 

 

 

All in good time, all in good time.

 

I'm simply proud of myself for knowing what that means. Thanks for making me feel smart today!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I'm simply proud of myself for knowing what that means. Thanks for making me feel smart today!

I felt smart enough for making such a subtle reference to you being a fetus. :like3:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I could not think of whose secret past I wanted to reveal, but I did want to give this thread a bump, just in case.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

How's your cancer coming along?

Posted

I can't even remember if I ever posted in this thread before.. I wonder. I know a thing or two about certain PMers. My Deacon is a Secret Agent and get's me into all sorts of intelligence data... 

 

 

You would be surprised how many of you guys are terrorists. 

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

I can't even remember if I ever posted in this thread before.. I wonder. I know a thing or two about certain PMers. My Deacon is a Secret Agent and get's me into all sorts of intelligence data... 

 

 

You would be surprised how many of you guys are terrorists. 

 

That's not funny, even in the lame board.  

Posted (edited)

Anyone interested in the secret past of "Catholicsarekewl"? It is quite scandalous!

Edited by jeffboom
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader
Posted

Anyone interested in the secret past of "Catholicsarekewl"? It is quite scandalous!

 

do tell!

Thy Geekdom Come
Posted

Careful, some of us PMers have real secret pasts.

homeschoolmom
Posted

Careful, some of us PMers have real secret pasts.

:huh:

Posted (edited)

do tell!


Lets just say "Catholicsarekewl" is a pretty well known rapper. More details later... Edited by jeffboom

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...