Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2013 Author Posted March 16, 2013 Well Nihil, you might as well tell them. Although I still maintain that my appearance in Iqaluit was accidental. As soon as I have sorted out Iggy's role in everything, you can expect the news to break.
PhuturePriest Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 Probably a better conversationalist too. :proud: Kate sure seems to think I'm good at conversations. We had a two hour and forty one minute phone call and at the end she asked me when we could talk again. Bazinga and high fives all around.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2013 Author Posted March 16, 2013 Kate sure seems to think I'm good at conversations. We had a two hour and forty one minute phone call and at the end she asked me when we could talk again. Bazinga and high fives all around. Dude. She is a teenage girl. Teenage girls are dumb as rocks. :| Almost as dumb as teenage boys.
PhuturePriest Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 Dude. She is a teenage girl. Teenage girls are dumb as rocks. :| Almost as dumb as teenage boys. Kate is not dumb.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2013 Author Posted March 16, 2013 Kate is not dumb. Perhaps not compared to the typical teenage boy. :|
PhuturePriest Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 Perhaps not compared to the typical teenage boy. :| Seriously, dude. For one reason I will not disclose or another, I will ask you to please stop calling her dumb.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2013 Author Posted March 16, 2013 She's totally here on this site, isn't she? :hehe:
PhuturePriest Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 She's totally here on this site, isn't she? :hehe: I wish it were for that reason. But it's not.
PhuturePriest Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 Too bad. That would have been funny. Not funny so much as making it really convenient to talk to her more. But I like the exclusiveness of Facebook chat, plus I don't have all of you dingbats trying to slander my name there.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2013 Author Posted March 16, 2013 Not slander so much as really high quality meta-humour.
PhuturePriest Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 Not slander so much as really high quality meta-humour. Translation from Canadian to English: Slander.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 16, 2013 Author Posted March 16, 2013 Translation from Canadian to English: Slander. The defense offers into evidence the "small penis rule" which is a legit legal thing and in no means an obscene or vulgar expression.
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted March 16, 2013 Posted March 16, 2013 It appears that FP is attempting to slander my cat's good name with negative remarks about his conversational skills. I present evidence to the contrary, namely that my vet has said that he is among her more "vocal" patients. Both my cat and myself have no hesitation in making this charge, despite the possibility that the defense will invoke the "small penis rule." You may not believe this, but my cat actually does have a small penis, because my vet had to remove the end of it when my cat was quite young to allow him to urinate properly. I can present both my cat and the written medical records of my vet as evidence. I hearby request that the slander of my cat's good name cease and desist. Note to FP: Dude, Nihil is TOTALLY joking with this. Please don't take it seriously. Remember, Nihil is hardly out of his teens himself. And, we're talking about a CAT! Second note: I find it totally refreshing that you actually TALK to Kate (lucky girl) for hours rather than texting her. As someone who values both complete sentences and correct spelling, I see this as a positive thing about you. However, if the long conversation in question was over the phone, I have you beat by a mile--my phone record in my teen years was 5 hours. (I will not mention my "in person" record for fear of causing scandal.)
Byzantine Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 Not funny so much as making it really convenient to talk to her more. But I like the exclusiveness of Facebook chat, plus I don't have all of you dingbats trying to slander my name there. Sir, I'll have you know that I am a dipstick, not a dingbat.
Byzantine Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 As soon as I have sorted out Iggy's role in everything, you can expect the news to break. You were saying?
LittleWaySoul Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 This is quite amusing. Quite amusing, indeed. :hehe:
IgnatiusofLoyola Posted March 27, 2013 Posted March 27, 2013 As soon as I have sorted out Iggy's role in everything, you can expect the news to break. I swear that isn't me in that picture. :paperbag:
cartermia Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 Dude. She is a teenage girl. Teenage girls are dumb as rocks. :| Almost as dumb as teenage boys. I take offense to this!!!!! Not all teenage girls are as dumb as rocks, well I am not at least... I hope.
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted March 29, 2013 Posted March 29, 2013 "Man was given a brain and a penis but not enough blood to run both at the same time." Robin Williams. Same goes for females and there genitalia. Teenagers are starting to have functioning genitals, so they have to get the knack for, uh not being stupid lol. The idea is to outgrow the stage.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now