An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1331875861' post='2401701']
So I was practicing my internet snooping skills and found out some eminently interesting facts. As you all know, we PMers grow and change just like everyone else. Well I've found a very rare, very important video that will allow you to see the young versions of three Phatmassers we all know and love.
Back when they were attending Mumbai University together, MIkolbe, Winchester, and Jaime had a little bit of a band going. It's a bit of a secret, they don't really go spreading it around, but they were actually pretty famous for a while. In fact they're often credited as pioneers of the bhangra style.
A few things you will notice immediately: Jason's voice has dropped quite a bit since his college years. We can probably blame the six packs a day he smoked between the ages of 25 and 30, and possibly also the hormone treatments, but as you can see at the age of 22 he was quite a fine specimen, with a pristine voice and a lovely, tasteful, and modest blue dress. I haven't seen that dress before myself, but I'm sure it's in the back of his closet somewhere.
Winchester, unfortunately, ditched the lovely shiny gold jacket and those sunglasses. I guess you could say that somewhere along the way he sold out and forgot his roots. Although I'm sure we'll all admit that the toupee was a pretty solid idea on his part, which my sources tell me he obtained shortly after this video was shot.
Of course there isn't much to say about Jaime that hasn't already been said. As you can see, even back in college he was quite the ladies' man.
The three of them will never tell you this, but I'm more than willing to bet that they've kept in practice with those dance moves. Buy them a couple drinks and I'm pretty sure they'll be willing to treat us to an amazing reunion rendition of their #1 hit single, Saadi Marzi.

Without further introduction I present to you Jason Jaime and Winnie:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F4-W1Hsy9M[/media]
[/quote]
is this for real? :think2:

Clare~Therese

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1345343233' post='2469949']
[size=8]GUINNESS![/size]
[/quote]

My dad is a Guinness enthusiast now, apparently.

SO YES. GUINNESS.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Annie12' timestamp='1345342843' post='2469941']

is this for real? :think2:
[/quote]
Would I ever lie to you?

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345347208' post='2469993']
Would I ever lie to you?
[/quote]

I don't see why not. You do live in a fictitious country.

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1345349059' post='2470009']
I don't see why not. You do live in a fictitious country.
[/quote]

Equestria?

Nihil Obstat

[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1345359894' post='2470058']
Argentina.
[/quote]

I have decided that your past will be revealed tomorrow. I've hit that point where I can't quite focus my eyes properly, and I'm making a lot of typos. I estimate myself to be at about 80% consciousness, which obviously is a bit of a problem when trying to actually think in a coherent manner.
Therefore I shall retire to my bed until tomorrow at which point I will go to Mass, come back, and subsequently reveal your own sordid past. Adieu.

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1345362229' post='2470066']
I have decided that your past will be revealed tomorrow. I've hit that point where I can't quite focus my eyes properly, and I'm making a lot of typos. I estimate myself to be at about 80% consciousness, which obviously is a bit of a problem when trying to actually think in a coherent manner.
[/quote]

At some point you have to put down the scotch. Otherwise you just look ridiculousness with drunk phatmassing.

xTrishaxLynnx

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1345362766' post='2470070']
drunk phatmassing.
[/quote]

You are an oxymoron.

[quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1345363276' post='2470073']
You are an oxymoron.
[/quote][quote name='xTrishaxLynnx' timestamp='1345363276' post='2470073']
You are an oxymoron.
[/quote]

You are a moronic ox.

That's not true. But if you really were that would be much funnier. Maybe you should consider devaluing your intelligence so my jokes will become funny.

[quote name='Hasan' timestamp='1345362766' post='2470070']
At some point you have to put down the scotch. Otherwise you just look ridiculousness with drunk phatmassing.
[/quote]

Pots and kettles, dear sultan, pots and kettles.