An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers

Nihil Obstat

PhuturePriest

Not slander so much as really high quality meta-humour.

Translation from Canadian to English: Slander.

Nihil Obstat

Translation from Canadian to English: Slander.

The defense offers into evidence the "small penis rule" which is a legit legal thing and in no means an obscene or vulgar expression.

IgnatiusofLoyola

It appears that FP is attempting to slander my cat's good name with negative remarks about his conversational skills. I present evidence to the contrary, namely that my vet has said that he is among her more "vocal" patients.

Both my cat and myself have no hesitation in making this charge, despite the possibility that the defense will invoke the "small penis rule." You may not believe this, but my cat actually does have a small penis, because my vet had to remove the end of it when my cat was quite young to allow him to urinate properly. I can present both my cat and the written medical records of my vet as evidence.

I hearby request that the slander of my cat's good name cease and desist.

Note to FP: Dude, Nihil is TOTALLY joking with this. Please don't take it seriously. Remember, Nihil is hardly out of his teens himself. And, we're talking about a CAT!

Second note: I find it totally refreshing that you actually TALK to Kate (lucky girl) for hours rather than texting her. As someone who values both complete sentences and correct spelling, I see this as a positive thing about you. However, if the long conversation in question was over the phone, I have you beat by a mile--my phone record in my teen years was 5 hours. (I will not mention my "in person" record for fear of causing scandal.)

• 2 weeks later...

Not funny so much as making it really convenient to talk to her more. But I like the exclusiveness of Facebook chat, plus I don't have all of you dingbats trying to slander my name there.

Sir, I'll have you know that I am a dipstick, not a dingbat.

As soon as I have sorted out Iggy's role in everything, you can expect the news to break.

You were saying?

IgnatiusofLoyola

As soon as I have sorted out Iggy's role in everything, you can expect the news to break.

I swear that isn't me in that picture.  :paperbag:

Dude. She is a teenage girl. Teenage girls are dumb as rocks. :| Almost as dumb as teenage boys.

I take offense to this!!!!! Not all teenage girls are as dumb as rocks, well I am not at least... I hope.

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

"Man was given a brain and a penis but not enough blood to run both at the same time." Robin Williams.  

Same goes for females and there genitalia.  Teenagers are starting to have functioning genitals, so they have to get the knack for, uh not being stupid lol.  The idea is to outgrow the stage.  

Nihil Obstat

I take offense to this!!!!! Not all teenage girls are as dumb as rocks, well I am not at least... I hope.

I stand by my statement.

When you are a few years removed from being a teenager, you will probably agree.

Nihil Obstat

SO,

A couple years ago, Byzantine was in a bit of a tight spot financially. Unfortunately his day job as an Egyptian revolutionary was just not paying the bills. So he looked around for a little bit until he found a good part time gig. It just so happened that Iggy was the leader of what the Japanese call an "idol group", basically a pop group made up of several young Japanese women who sing J-pop and dance.

Iggy wasn't sure if Byz was cut out for the idol business, but after a quick audition she was convinced of his skill. So that is how Byzantine became the fifth member of Momoiro Clover, which a few months ago had lost two members to a tragic curse.

Momoiro Clover's success really picked up after Byz joined. This song here was Byzantine's first music video with the group, and they toured nonstop for several months.

http://youtu.be/xqYLr6hQlY4

Byzantine is wearing the bright yellow costume, and Iggy is front and center in red. Iggy actually wrote the song and developed the dance by herself, although for this one the costumes were all Byz's idea.