Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm very surprised the Sultan's past hasn't been revealed.  

Posted

I think I started visiting this site when i was 17..............I was terrible and used TINY font.

I dont want to go back and read those posts or else I might be forced to never show my face here again.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I think I started visiting this site when i was 17..............I was terrible and used TINY font.

I dont want to go back and read those posts or else I might be forced to never show my face here again.

I still come across them from time to time. :hehe: They aren't that easy to find though.

Posted

Haha! Oh dear! Please withhold any judgement! 

I swear Ive changed!  :paperbag:

 

 

:bounce:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Haha! Oh dear! Please withhold any judgement!
I swear Ive changed! :paperbag:


:bounce:


I always read your posts very quietly.
Posted

Haha!

Thats too bad, I like my posts to be read out loud with exuberance! 

Nihil Obstat
Posted


I'm very surprised the Sultan's past hasn't been revealed.


So am I. This must be remedied.
Nihil Obstat
Posted

All right, since everyone was wondering, I pulled together the information I have on Hasan.

 

First we have here an important video he made during his time as the Sultan of Kashmir. This video was the daily call to prayer, and it featured Hasan preaching in his unique style which was heavily influenced by Jason and Jaime (remember back to that first video), as well as Jimmy Falwell and the Hare Krishna movement.

You will also notice Hasan's displays of so-called divine power in his frequent use of polylocation (like bilocation, but >2).

 

http://youtu.be/mg-4c4uQmdo

 

Around 1827 he was driven out of Kashmir by a group of rebels attached to the Cult of Mithras who wanted to burn him as a sexy witch. Honestly it did not help his case when he showed up for the bi-annual Halloween party dressed up as a sexy witch. It was kind of a "let them eat cake" moment.

 

10937118-witch-costume-ideas.jpg

Although it was obvious that his diet was working, so you have to give him that.

 

 

After being exiled from Kashmir, Hasan took up residence in the court of the Holy Roman Emperor, Francis II. Hasan served Francis as a dog walker and occasional exotic dancer for visiting dignitaries. We have video records of one such occasion, where Hasan danced for The Infante, Carlos of Spain, Count of Montemolin. Here is that video:

 

http://youtu.be/93vB-XL-rCM

Posted

You missed the extremely important part which explains why we rarely, if ever, speak to each other on here.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

I miss nothing.

Lil'Monster
Posted

I can't believe nobody has mentioned me.

 

 

 

Nihil Obstat
Posted

start-believing-in-troll-threads.jpg

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Revelation: Lil'Monster is actually a man.

This was a boring one, I realize, but routine revelations require revealing just as readily as do rousing revelations.

Posted

Where is thy past?

Nihil Obstat
Posted

O death, where is thy victory? O death, where is thy sting?

Posted

Excellent use of Tunak Tunak.   :winner:

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Such is my love of bhangra.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

Since literally everybody on the internet wanted to know, I have decided to reveal another small piece of my own rather colourful past. Before I began my work at the Syndicate, I spent quite a bit of time with the British Secret Service, during the Cold War. My code name was Tony. I reported to the head of the SS, Control. These personnel files are recently declassified, and I now pass them along to you:

 

http://youtu.be/4vpc6A5Owng

Lil'Monster
Posted

Revelation: Lil'Monster is actually a man.

This was a boring one, I realize, but routine revelations require revealing just as readily as do rousing revelations.

 

That's offensive.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

That's offensive.


:wave:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...