An Old School Catholic Message Board

The Secret Pasts Of Phatmassers

Nihil Obstat

Oh surely you don't mean the underwear incident?

That evinces no memory from me.

He's still far from the mark. Good.

Nihil Obstat

That evinces no memory from me.

He's still far from the mark. Good.

:rolleyes: Your attempts at misdirection are futile, Byz. Or, should I say........... CYNTHIA!!!

:rolleyes: Your attempts at misdirection are futile, Byz. Or, should I say........... CYNTHIA!!!

(Thought bubble) Oh, good. He's still so far away from the mark he might as well be talking about that time when Pablo and I almost set the ostriches free at the zoo... You know, I wonder if he really remembers and stories that are actually about me and not people who look like me.

Nihil Obstat

You cannot run from your past forever, Cynthia. Sooner or later the underwear will catch up with you.

Just like that time in Kinshasa.

You cannot run from your past forever, Cynthia. Sooner or later the underwear will catch up with you.

Just like that time in Kinshasa.

I can honestly say that I do not know what you are referring to at this point.

Then again, if he's trying to fit me into whatever this story is, that's less of a chance he'll realize where I fit in to events at Iqaluit. The second time. The first really was a coincidence.

Hah, Iqaluit. Hardly even worth our time. The underwear was weak with that one.

Really?

Obviously he hasn't heard about the second incident at Iqaluit.

Nihil Obstat

Really?

Obviously he hasn't heard about the second incident at Iqaluit.

Of course we know about Iqaluit II. But Bishop Krótki asked us to let him take care of the fallout in-house. He was pretty mad, but he calmed down once we showed him how to get the blood stains out of his brand new mitre.

IgnatiusofLoyola

SO,

A couple years ago, Byzantine was in a bit of a tight spot financially. Unfortunately his day job as an Egyptian revolutionary was just not paying the bills. So he looked around for a little bit until he found a good part time gig. It just so happened that Iggy was the leader of what the Japanese call an "idol group", basically a pop group made up of several young Japanese women who sing J-pop and dance.

Iggy wasn't sure if Byz was cut out for the idol business, but after a quick audition she was convinced of his skill. So that is how Byzantine became the fifth member of Momoiro Clover, which a few months ago had lost two members to a tragic curse.

Momoiro Clover's success really picked up after Byz joined. This song here was Byzantine's first music video with the group, and they toured nonstop for several months.

http://youtu.be/xqYLr6hQlY4

Byzantine is wearing the bright yellow costume, and Iggy is front and center in red. Iggy actually wrote the song and developed the dance by herself, although for this one the costumes were all Byz's idea.

I will neither deny nor affirm that that is me in the posted picture. On one hand, the picture looks nothing like me, except for being female. IRL I am a blue-eyed blonde who is somewhat older than the picture. On the other hand, there are wigs, make-up etc., along with Photoshop for any other differences.

I CAN sing, although I would need a lot of AutoTune to sing on a music video. However, I had to quit the group after the tour because my ears wouldn't stop bleeding.

However, I FIRMLY deny writing the lyrics to this song. Any song I would write might be lame, but at least the lyrics wouldn't be a collection of random sentences.

I disagreed with Byz's costume choices for the group, although I thought Byz looked amesome.

The singing group obviously was a cover for something else and I have been "on the lam" ever since. I understand Byz's denials, but remember not to believe EVERYTHING you read on the Internet, especially if it is written by Byz. All of Byz's references to other events and places are "smoke and mirrors" to cover up the real truth.

Edited by IgnatiusofLoyola

Nihil Obstat

[I love that you're playing along with me.  :flex2:]

I dunno, I thought your lyrics were rather deep actually. Really deconstructs the stereotypical 'teenage angst', but so subtly that it fit seamlessly with the idol group image you and Byz were so keep to project.

I was always a big fan of this song you two wrote, shortly before you left the group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ha5yKsYYbc

Nihil Obstat

I'm not in any of these. :dance: I'm not crazy enough. :proud:

Yeah, that whole mix-up with the jail in Guadalajara and those exotic dancers was really just a misunderstanding anyway. I wouldn't worry about it.

IgnatiusofLoyola

I'm not in any of these. :dance: I'm not crazy enough. :proud:

Protest all you want. However, if I were you, I wouldn't include me as one of your references for the DSMME's.

I know too much--and now, so does Nihil, bless his research-loving heart.

IgnatiusofLoyola

[I love that you're playing along with me.  :flex2:]

I dunno, I thought your lyrics were rather deep actually. Really deconstructs the stereotypical 'teenage angst', but so subtly that it fit seamlessly with the idol group image you and Byz were so keep to project.

I was always a big fan of this song you two wrote, shortly before you left the group:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ha5yKsYYbc

Yes, that was one of the songs where I tried to "dig deeper," so to speak.

However, it's all a code for something I can't admit in public (the CIA is on to me). So, don't read anything meaningful into the lyrics.

DiscerningCatholic

Protest all you want. However, if I were you, I wouldn't include me as one of your references for the DSMME's.

Don't worry; I wasn't planning to. :evil: