Thy Geekdom Come Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 :huh: I was once a monkey in a Three Stooges stage event.
CatholicsAreKewl Posted May 9, 2013 Posted May 9, 2013 (edited) Anyone interested in the secret past of "Catholicsarekewl"? It is quite scandalous! No Jeff! We swore we would never discuss my dark past on phatmass. Edited May 9, 2013 by CatholicsAreKewl
Nihil Obstat Posted May 25, 2013 Author Posted May 25, 2013 Bumping, just for the time being. To remind me to post again. :P
Little Flower Posted May 28, 2013 Posted May 28, 2013 In my former life I used to be a fish. But then a dolphin ate me.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 2, 2013 Author Posted July 2, 2013 Just making sure not to let this thread get deleted.
CatherineM Posted July 2, 2013 Posted July 2, 2013 I once sang at a bar where Garth Brooks was a bouncer in college.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 2, 2013 Author Posted July 2, 2013 I once sang at a bar where Garth Brooks was a bouncer in college. How many degrees is Garth Brooks from Kevin Bacon?
Amppax Posted July 3, 2013 Posted July 3, 2013 This thread is such a good read. I'm assuming this came from finals brain?
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2013 Author Posted July 3, 2013 This thread is such a good read. I'm assuming this came from finals brain? Given the timing of my first post, probably not. Perhaps term projects though. I don't remember what I was doing at the time. Mostly I just wanted to attach a story to the videos. :hehe:
Nihil Obstat Posted July 3, 2013 Author Posted July 3, 2013 Light and Truth has a secret past that she tries very hard not to remember. Back in the bad old days she was a tank commander for the New Soviet Army. She commanded a division of tanks, with crews all handpicked by herself. During the years of the Second Cold War they confirmed over 235 kills and won 75 full scale battles. http://youtu.be/7dM2IIvs6m4
LittleWaySoul Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 Did you ever uncover my secret past? I don't remember... :huh:
Nihil Obstat Posted July 4, 2013 Author Posted July 4, 2013 I do not think I have, but I certainly could do so.
LittleWaySoul Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 (edited) I do not think I have, but I certainly could do so. Yes pleezeeee :bounce: Hopefully with J-pop or anime somewhere inside it :hehe: Edited July 4, 2013 by LittleWaySoul
Nihil Obstat Posted July 4, 2013 Author Posted July 4, 2013 Yes pleezeeee :bounce: Hopefully with J-pop or anime somewhere inside it :hehe: You can't make requests about your own secret past. <_< Lucky for you, there does happen to be anime and/or jpop in your secret past.
Nihil Obstat Posted July 4, 2013 Author Posted July 4, 2013 Back when she was in high school, on a giant warship which sailed around the world for months at a time, LittleWaySoul founded her school's Official Anglerfish Fan Club. Her efforts with her school's club set off a global Anglerfish frenzy, and similar clubs opened in Japan, Wales, Lichtenstein, Monaco, and Brazil. They collectively hold the world record for biggest synchronized dance, when all the clubs across the world got together at exactly the same time on the most holy Anglerfish Feast Day, to perform the Anglerfish Dance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Ek3h4HTRE
AnneLine Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 Nice! Now I have unearthed a very old VHS video for you, Nihil, but I'm not telling the story behind it. There are people who know... Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to tell the story.... if you dare... If not... it remains a mystery..... [media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0LtUX_6IXY[/media]
Nihil Obstat Posted July 4, 2013 Author Posted July 4, 2013 Got it. I will get on that a bit later today.
PhuturePriest Posted July 4, 2013 Posted July 4, 2013 Back when she was in high school, on a giant warship which sailed around the world for months at a time, LittleWaySoul founded her school's Official Anglerfish Fan Club. Her efforts with her school's club set off a global Anglerfish frenzy, and similar clubs opened in Japan, Wales, Lichtenstein, Monaco, and Brazil. They collectively hold the world record for biggest synchronized dance, when all the clubs across the world got together at exactly the same time on the most holy Anglerfish Feast Day, to perform the Anglerfish Dance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6Ek3h4HTRE Nihil, find your Harry Potter story thread for me and save it from being deleted! Don't forget that you promised to write antoher one for me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now