FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 Okay, am I the only one that HATES bra shopping with a passion?
EmilyAnn Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 Haha. I can't say I agree with you, though I suppose at 13 I probably hated it too.
i<3LSOP Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 For me by now it is just another thing to do in life.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 Well, see, I wouldn't hate it as much if I even knew my size! I have been wearing sports bras for like EVER.
EmilyAnn Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331948633' post='2402115'] Well, see, I wouldn't hate it as much if I even knew my size! I have been wearing sports bras for like EVER. [/quote] That's what department stores are for. At least here in the UK the lingerie departments of department stores have a measuring service. Makes it a lot simpler. And it's not as uncomfortable as it sounds, but you can measure it yourself as well - it's super easy.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1331948869' post='2402125'] That's what department stores are for. At least here in the UK the lingerie departments of department stores have a measuring service. Makes it a lot simpler. And it's not as uncomfortable as it sounds, but you can measure it yourself as well - it's super easy. [/quote] I don't know if they have those in the U.S. unless you go to a special store. I could be wrong, though...
EmilyAnn Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331948927' post='2402126'] I don't know if they have those in the U.S. unless you go to a special store. I could be wrong, though... [/quote] You can measure it yourself then. All you need is a tape measure.
i<3LSOP Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331948633' post='2402115'] Well, see, I wouldn't hate it as much if I even knew my size! I have been wearing sports bras for like EVER. [/quote] They are more comfortable. [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1331948869' post='2402125'] That's what department stores are for. At least here in the UK the lingerie departments of department stores have a measuring service. Makes it a lot simpler. And it's not as uncomfortable as it sounds, but you can measure it yourself as well - it's super easy. [/quote] I did it myself because there was no way I was going to let mum or person in the store do it!
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1331948958' post='2402128'] You can measure it yourself then. All you need is a tape measure. [/quote] I got my measurements, but it kind of varies by brand, and last time we went, I cried because I hated it so badly...[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331948984' post='2402129'] They are more comfortable. [/quote] I know, but it comes to a point where you can't wear them anymore, if you get my drift...
EmilyAnn Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331949045' post='2402130'] I got my measurements, but it kind of varies by brand, and last time we went, I cried because I hated it so badly... [/quote] Ah see for the past like five or six years I've bought all my underwear at the same store because bras from other stores are just so uncomfortable for me.
i<3LSOP Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331949081' post='2402130'] I know, but it comes to a point where you can't wear them anymore, if you get my drift... [/quote] Yes. I get it.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1331949165' post='2402133'] Ah see for the past like five or six years I've bought all my underwear at the same store because bras from other stores are just so uncomfortable for me. [/quote] That's a good idea, now just to find one I like...[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331949185' post='2402134'] Yes. I get it. [/quote]
i<3LSOP Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331949226' post='2402136'] That's a good idea, now just to find one I like... [/quote] I haven't found one I like. Material is hard for me to find because I have very sensitive skin so.... I just put up with the rashes and itchiness.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331949273' post='2402139'] I haven't found one I like. Material is hard for me to find because I have very sensitive skin so.... I just put up with the rashes and itchiness. [/quote] I have sensitive skin too.
EmilyAnn Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331949226' post='2402136'] That's a good idea, now just to find one I like... [/quote] I don't know if they have it in the US but I always use La Senza.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1331949318' post='2402141'] I don't know if they have it in the US but I always use La Senza. [/quote] I'll look it up!
EmilyAnn Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331949351' post='2402144'] I'll look it up! [/quote] It's a Canadian brand so if they have it here I'd think it would be in the US but you never know.
Lil'Monster Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 Heyyy what's so wrong with sports bras???? I am 21 and I wear them...like everyday.....all the time I think I need a paperbag...............
i<3LSOP Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331949423' post='2402147'] Heyyy what's so wrong with sports bras???? I am 21 and I wear them...like everyday.....all the time I think I need a paperbag............... [/quote] I wear them but am well "smaller" so I can get away with it.
EmilyAnn Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331949423' post='2402147'] Heyyy what's so wrong with sports bras???? I am 21 and I wear them...like everyday.....all the time I think I need a paperbag............... [/quote] I'm 21 and I could so never get away with that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now