Carmelshrimp Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 Hmm. I like the delicate references to being "smaller". My better half tells me that my shoulder blades stick out as far at the back as my "assets" do at the front (it was his chivalry that first attracted me to him ). And as for size - most people go for a cup size based on letters A - whatever. I go for egg cup! At least there's less to go South when old age and gravity take over . If you still need one, here's a present for Lil' 'Monster
Archaeology cat Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 Eh, you get used to it. I don't like shopping for them at most department stores for some reason. I much prefer La Senza, and was a tad upset when they stopped carrying nursing bras. Last time I just ordered online from Breakout Bras, I think. I measured myself just to double-check I was getting the right size.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 I found some!! Woot woot! And this time I didn't cry!!!
FutureSister2009 Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 I hate it too. It's just so awkward. I feel the same way about shopping for OTHER women stuff if you know what I mean. Nothing makes it more awkward then when you go to pay and the cashier is a guy, especially a cute guy.
MissScripture Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 The first time I went shopping for a bra that wasn't a sports bra, I was with my mom, and we ended up in hysterical giggles because I could NOT fasten the stupid things in back! It took me almost half an hour to get one fastened (although the giggling didn't help things along). I was joking that I would have to get up an hour earlier every day just to get dressed!
Lil Red Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331948150' post='2402102'] Okay, am I the only one that HATES bra shopping with a passion? [/quote] i still hate it and i'm 33.
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 18, 2012 Author Posted March 18, 2012 [quote name='FutureSister2009' timestamp='1332031747' post='2402476'] I hate it too. It's just so awkward. I feel the same way about shopping for OTHER women stuff if you know what I mean. Nothing makes it more awkward then when you go to pay and the cashier is a guy, especially a cute guy. [/quote] Amen.
Lil Red Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 i had a friend who used to say that he didn't mind buying tampons for his girlfriend for two reasons: he had a girlfriend, and she still needed to use them.
FutureSister2009 Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332034993' post='2402517'] i had a friend who used to say that he didn't mind buying tampons for his girlfriend for two reasons: he had a girlfriend, and she still needed to use them. [/quote] Wow. Never thought of it that way
Lil Red Posted March 18, 2012 Posted March 18, 2012 well, this was in my reversion to the Faith, so it's not like i hung out with a great crowd. pretty sure he knocked up one of his girlfriends.
i<3LSOP Posted March 28, 2012 Posted March 28, 2012 (little bump) FCC, you think shopping is bad? You would have been embarrassed doing what I had to do at the home by myself. A sister and I had to sort underwear drawers. It was even more uncomfortable when the younger sister joined us for a bit... I was surprised how forward they where and how they where cracking a lot of jokes. I think I'll leave out the funniest part because they'd kill me.
MIKolbe Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 they should make a one size fits all bra. it would make things SO much easier.
MIKolbe Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 i can see someone making this and creating an infomercial for it....
missionseeker Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 not me. cuz it wouldn't work. they tried. it's called sports bras and magic bra and aha bra.
missionseeker Posted March 29, 2012 Posted March 29, 2012 I know... I know... I generally try to hide it though otherwise people always want you to figure out their problems.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now