FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331949423' post='2402147'] Heyyy what's so wrong with sports bras???? I am 21 and I wear them...like everyday.....all the time I think I need a paperbag............... [/quote] Yeah, well, they work for people who are a bit "smaller"... I love them, but it is just not an option anymore...
Lil'Monster Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331949528' post='2402150'] Yeah, well, they work for people who are a bit "smaller"... I love them, but it is just not an option anymore... [/quote] I am one of those people who are a bit "smaller" Weird part is that I have board shoulders and..you get what I am saying
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331949765' post='2402156'] I am one of those people who are a bit "smaller" Weird part is that I have board shoulders and..you get what I am saying [/quote] Oh, okay. Yeah.
i<3LSOP Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 (edited) [quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1331949765' post='2402156'] I am one of those people who are a bit "smaller" Weird part is that I have board shoulders and..you get what I am saying [/quote] I don't want to brag, I could care less but I'm small everywhere except for height... and I don't look as tall as I am because I'm small in my frame. Edited March 17, 2012 by i<3LSOP
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331949910' post='2402159'] I don't want to brag, I could care less but I'm small everywhere except for height... and I don't look as tall as I am because I'm small in my frame. [/quote] Lucky you, chica.
i<3LSOP Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331950269' post='2402169'] Lucky you, chica. [/quote] Eh, it doesn't matter to me. *shrug*
FutureCarmeliteClaire Posted March 17, 2012 Author Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1331950358' post='2402173'] Eh, it doesn't matter to me. *shrug* [/quote] I would matter if you had a hard time finding clothes...
Nihil Obstat Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [img]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/i_dont_even_cat.jpg[/img]
Nihil Obstat Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [img]http://troll.me/images/idiot-gaston/what-is-this-i-dont-even-thumb.jpg[/img]
Lil'Monster Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1331951060' post='2402187'] [img]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/i_dont_even_cat.jpg[/img] [/quote] then dont look[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1331951148' post='2402190'] [img]http://troll.me/images/idiot-gaston/what-is-this-i-dont-even-thumb.jpg[/img] [/quote] then dont look
MIKolbe Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='FutureCarmeliteClaire' timestamp='1331948150' post='2402102'] Okay, am I the only one that HATES bra shopping with a passion? [/quote] oh, me too, gurl.... me too.
Nihil Obstat Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [img]http://theeliszabeths.webs.com/BelleGastonSwitch.jpg[/img]
Lil'Monster Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1331951371' post='2402197'] [img]http://theeliszabeths.webs.com/BelleGastonSwitch.jpg[/img] [/quote]
Lil'Monster Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1331951278' post='2402194'] oh, me too, gurl.... me too. [/quote] You would be the one who would say that...
MissyP89 Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 Oh em gee! BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Chrysophylax Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1331951371' post='2402197'] [img]http://theeliszabeths.webs.com/BelleGastonSwitch.jpg[/img] [/quote] That is so awful and so funny!!! I almost died and my sisters saw it and were dying laughing, too!
Lil'Monster Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1331954004' post='2402216'] Oh em gee! BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] When I read that...I totally lol'ed it!
Nihil Obstat Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 [quote name='MissyP89' timestamp='1331954004' post='2402216'] Oh em gee! BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote] [img]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/270814_o.gif[/img]
LaPetiteSoeur Posted March 17, 2012 Posted March 17, 2012 I'm almost 20. My best friend and I go together for support. Problem is, she's a few states away, so we go bra shopping whenever we're together. It makes it bearable and we can make sure we make prudent bra choices.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now