the171 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 I have stumbled upon this world called "The Lame Board." It is strange... BUT EXTREMELY MAGICAL!! I have finally emerged from my hermitage in the VS! After being on here for... however long. It's a whole new world, y'all!!
the171 Posted March 22, 2012 Author Posted March 22, 2012 It's like I am living life.... FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME!! sorta...
Nihil Obstat Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1332394037' post='2405209'] THERE ARE SMALL HORSES IN A PHORUM?? [/quote] You're in for a treat. ^_^ I'll bump if it you haven't found it yet.
Papist Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 PM needed a proper place to put ponies threads, so dUSt created the Lame Board.
mysisterisalittlesister Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1332417532' post='2405253'] What's the significance of ponies? [/quote] WHAT'S THE SIGNIFICANCE OF PONNIES???!!!!!!
MIKolbe Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1332391376' post='2405191'] I have stumbled upon this world called "The Lame Board." It is strange... BUT EXTREMELY MAGICAL!! I have finally emerged from my hermitage in the VS! After being on here for... however long. It's a whole new world, y'all!! [/quote] I shall guide you through your 'training'.....
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1332417532' post='2405253'] What's the significance of ponies? [/quote] There is none. [quote name='the171' timestamp='1332391376' post='2405191'] I have stumbled upon this world called "The Lame Board." It is strange... BUT EXTREMELY MAGICAL!! I have finally emerged from my hermitage in the VS! After being on here for... however long. It's a whole new world, y'all!! [/quote] It's a PhatMass miracle!
BigJon16 Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='MIkolbe' timestamp='1332430778' post='2405342'] I shall guide you through your 'training'..... [/quote] I want some training in the Lameness of the Lame Board...
Lil Red Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1332417532' post='2405253'] What's the significance of ponies? [/quote] they help us to recognize the true personalities of people here.
Strictlyinkblot Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [quote name='the171' timestamp='1332394037' post='2405209'] THERE ARE SMALL HORSES IN A PHORUM?? [/quote] As much as I like ponies I think we need a few other animals, like penguins
Nihil Obstat Posted March 22, 2012 Posted March 22, 2012 [img]http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/10/12/934a3a75-7d90-43a7-9875-e1eaba4b44e0.jpg[/img] [spoiler] [img]http://assets.motivationalgenerator.com/hashed_silo_content/987/3d1/96a/resized/flutterwhargarbl-will-love-and-tolerate-you-straight-to-hell-f266e8.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
the171 Posted March 22, 2012 Author Posted March 22, 2012 Wow. I have the lamest person ever training me to be lame. This truly is a PM miracle!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now