Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1332474169' post='2405842']
Umm heck no
[/quote]

Apparently you're not familiar with cartoon physics.

Lil'Monster
Posted

Apparently I am not a nerd

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1332477612' post='2405889']
Apparently I am not a nerd
[/quote]

Says the girl whose life goal is to herd chickens. :rolleyes:

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y2mHG_qSW5M/TZVHvEu8x2I/AAAAAAAAC38/timWQgn5bNo/s1600/herding+chickens.JPG[/img]

Not A Mallard
Posted

Transformers destroy ninjas and eat ponies

Posted

I'll be kicked (by a pony) from the Phorum because I'm saying this but:

What if I'm in the middle about ponies? I like them and yet I don't. :|

Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332510652' post='2406025']
I'll be kicked (by a pony) from the Phorum because I'm saying this but:

What if I'm in the middle about ponies? I like them and yet I don't. :|
[/quote]

What's wrong with ponies?

Posted

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1332511767' post='2406029']
What's wrong with ponies?
[/quote]
I don't know... there is something that just.................. bugs me.

Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332511876' post='2406031']
I don't know... there is something that just.................. bugs me.
[/quote]

Some people don't like them because they're so big. I used to ride the awesomest pony ever until he went lame. :(

Posted

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1332512945' post='2406047']
Some people don't like them because they're so big. I used to ride the awesomest pony ever until he went lame. :(
[/quote]

I'm talking 'bout MLP...

Oh I love real ponies! We have a horse farm right down the road and I will ride my bike there and bring some carrots and feed them or pet them! :smile2:

Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332513286' post='2406050']
I'm talking 'bout MLP...

Oh I love real ponies! We have a horse farm right down the road and I will ride my bike there and bring some carrots and feed them or pet them! :smile2:
[/quote]

Clearly I need to hang out here more to catch on to all the pony stuff. :hehe2:

I used to have loads of MLP's when I was a kid. I had one that had a little bake shop. I don't like the new kind though, I see ads for them and they're just weird.

Posted

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1332513823' post='2406061']
Clearly I need to hang out here more to catch on to all the pony stuff. :hehe2:

I used to have loads of MLP's when I was a kid. I had one that had a little bake shop. I don't like the new kind though, I see ads for them and they're just weird.
[/quote]

LOL that is okay! At first when I sort of "entered" Immature Fan Club I was like....... um ponies? Now though, it is an overload of ponies... :eek:

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1332513823' post='2406061']
Clearly I need to hang out here more to catch on to all the pony stuff. :hehe2:

I used to have loads of MLP's when I was a kid. I had one that had a little bake shop. [i]I don't like the new kind though, I see ads for them and they're just weird.[/i]
[/quote]

That's what I've been saying. Even my kids hate them.

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='i<3LSOP' timestamp='1332510652' post='2406025']
I'll be kicked (by a pony) from the Phorum because I'm saying this but:

What if I'm in the middle about ponies? I like them and yet I don't. :|
[/quote]

It means you're still a few weeks away. ;)

Or it means that you're too young to appreciate it. :| That is also quite possible. I know that right now it's more popular on my university campus than it is at my brothers' high school.

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332515742' post='2406073']
That's what I've been saying. Even my kids hate them.
[/quote]

I don't know what it is but all the toys that were amesome when I was a kid have turned weird. Everything seems to have weird huge anime-type eyes now and it freaks me out. Toys were a lot better like 10 years ago!

Nihil Obstat
Posted

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1332524070' post='2406231']
I don't know what it is but all the toys that were amesome when I was a kid have turned weird. Everything seems to have weird huge anime-type eyes now and it freaks me out. Toys were a lot better like 10 years ago!
[/quote]

That is very sad for you. :( We can help you with rehab if you first learn to accept your problem.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='EmilyAnn' timestamp='1332524070' post='2406231']
I don't know what it is but all the toys that were amesome when I was a kid have turned weird. Everything seems to have weird huge anime-type eyes now and it freaks me out. Toys were a lot better like 10 years ago!
[/quote]

Yeah, old school MLP is better. I loved them as a kid. My kids like the old school one but hate the new version. They don't mind the toys, but the show they think is dumb.

Posted

at any rate, i don't use my kids as a measuring stick as to what is good and wholesome. because, frankly, we'd all be malnourished if i did that :P

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

[quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332526655' post='2406338']
at any rate, i don't use my kids as a measuring stick as to what is good and wholesome. because, frankly, we'd all be malnourished if i did that :P
[/quote]

I don't either. But occasionally I like to introduce them to something just to see if I'm raising them right. ;)

Posted

[quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332526713' post='2406341']
I don't either. But occasionally I like to introduce them to something just to see if I'm raising them right. ;)
[/quote]
no, i understand. :)

sidemunch88
Posted

[quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332477675' post='2405894']
Says the girl whose life goal is to herd chickens. :rolleyes:

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y2mHG_qSW5M/TZVHvEu8x2I/AAAAAAAAC38/timWQgn5bNo/s1600/herding+chickens.JPG[/img]
[/quote]

I ran out of Props!
[img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0nkxbE0Ek1ql0g31.gif[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...