IcePrincessKRS Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332530980' post='2406422'] I ran out of Props! [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0nkxbE0Ek1ql0g31.gif[/img] [/quote] So did I. And I want to prop your post in the worst way.
tinytherese Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 And here I expected there to be a reference to a magic carpet ride and I come here to find all of these ponies. I'm also surprised that the bunchies have not been brought up, or did that farm die?
Nihil Obstat Posted March 23, 2012 Posted March 23, 2012 [quote name='tinytherese' timestamp='1332535726' post='2406507'] And here I expected there to be a reference to a magic carpet ride and I come here to find all of these ponies. I'm also surprised that the bunchies have not been brought up, or did that farm die? [/quote] Bunchies are still awe[color=#000000]s[/color]ome! [img]http://i87.beon.ru/81/84/1208481/1/0.png[/img]
Lil'Monster Posted March 24, 2012 Posted March 24, 2012 [quote name='Nihil Obstat' timestamp='1332477675' post='2405894'] Says the girl whose life goal is to herd chickens. [img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-y2mHG_qSW5M/TZVHvEu8x2I/AAAAAAAAC38/timWQgn5bNo/s1600/herding+chickens.JPG[/img] [/quote] Did I say that my life goal is to herd chickens for the rest of my life?......umm no Did I say that I herd chickens? Umm no
sidemunch88 Posted March 24, 2012 Posted March 24, 2012 [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pzW2BchxNL8/TciwBaYeImI/AAAAAAAABUw/d2rzDWssDyk/s1600/011.JPG[/img] that would be amesome if you did
Lil'Monster Posted March 24, 2012 Posted March 24, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332554687' post='2406786'] [img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pzW2BchxNL8/TciwBaYeImI/AAAAAAAABUw/d2rzDWssDyk/s1600/011.JPG[/img] that would be amesome if you did [/quote] I guess so...... The red chickens are Rhode Island Reds The blonde chickens looked like Buff Orpingtons The other breed of chickens are Barred Rocks
Tally Marx Posted March 24, 2012 Posted March 24, 2012 The dog is a blue merle border collie! .....I want it......
Archaeology cat Posted March 24, 2012 Posted March 24, 2012 [quote name='IcePrincessKRS' timestamp='1332526430' post='2406328'] Yeah, old school MLP is better. I loved them as a kid. My kids like the old school one but hate the new version. They don't mind the toys, but the show they think is dumb. [/quote]My mother kept all my old MLPs. I'm "shopping" in the stash for Charlotte, as she likes them, too. So does Kieran, for that matter, but Charlotte's birthday is coming up.
Lil'Monster Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332600332' post='2407011'] isn't "sining" a math term? [/quote] I must have typed too fast because I meant to say "sinning." Not sining....sheesh I don't know...I am not smart..especially in math
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 [quote name='Archaeology cat' timestamp='1332600753' post='2407016'] My mother kept all my old MLPs. I'm "shopping" in the stash for Charlotte, as she likes them, too. So does Kieran, for that matter, but Charlotte's birthday is coming up. [/quote] I only had a few and Lord only knows what happened to them. lol That's so amesome that you can pass them on to Charlotte (and Kieran).
Lil Red Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 i wasn't into them. meh but my husband's sister? oh Lordy!
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 [quote name='Lil Red' timestamp='1332641352' post='2407418'] i wasn't into them. meh but my husband's sister? oh Lordy! [/quote] We dabbled in a little bit of everything. We had Strawberry Shortcake, Rainbow Brite, MLP, Barbies... I don't remember being really hooked on any one thing more than others.
Lil Red Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 i actually tend to think about my childhood as little as possible.
sidemunch88 Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 Me to especially because HSmom was in it. hahaha! I kid i kid
Lil Red Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 [quote name='pvtmiller' timestamp='1332641842' post='2407437'] Me to especially because HSmom was in it. hahaha! I kid i kid [/quote] oh wow. cruisin for a bruisin tonight, hmmm?
Lil Red Posted March 25, 2012 Posted March 25, 2012 [img]http://markfaviell.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jesus-Big-lebowski.gif[/img]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now