An Old School Catholic Message Board

Vocation Dicernment Ups And Downs

Annie12

Pax_et bonum

Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said "most." This is funny:
[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1332696053' post='2408035']
Though all of this is quite ironic since according to my mother women flock to me and I have a natural way with them. Perhaps I can use this in order to convert the souls of women?
[/quote]
It reminds me of some girls calling a priest "Father What-a-Waste" because they thought he was good looking. :hehe2:

IMHO, this was over doing it a bit:
[quote name='FuturePriest387' timestamp='1332709691' post='2408179']
I know, right? I mean, it's so exhausting having to read posts that nobody is forcing you to read, and it's so exhausting having to comment on them and convey the message that I'm such a hardheaded moron that doesn't deserve to be within a thousand miles of a Seminary, or any civilization, for that matter.
[/quote]
Based on other posts, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who didn't think you were funny...just saying. Feel free to ignore me or whatever, I'm just stating my opinion, and you can agree or disagree. I'm glad you've been in a good mood :)

Pax et bonum, FP

PhuturePriest

[quote name='Pax_et bonum' timestamp='1332796329' post='2408866']
Sorry, maybe I shouldn't have said "most." This is funny:

It reminds me of some girls calling a priest "Father What-a-Waste" because they thought he was good looking. :hehe2:

IMHO, this was over doing it a bit:

Based on other posts, I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who didn't think you were funny...just saying. Feel free to ignore me or whatever, I'm just stating my opinion, and you can agree or disagree. I'm glad you've been in a good mood :)

Pax et bonum, FP
[/quote]

I wasn't trying I be funny on the second post. I was very irritated and as a result this showed. However, I am sorry. Being annoyed doesn't mean I have a right to be a jerk.