littleflower+JMJ Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 Get the ParTee Started! i'm here! heellloooo.......
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 2, 2003 Author Posted July 2, 2003 yes! it was getting kinda lonely in here! hi musturde!! this is the place for all of us youngn's
Good Friday Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 lol I'll only be allowed to post here for less than a year, but why not?
musturde Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 I am off to exploring the new worlds of Dust's new forum. I will bring back the good news I uncover.
flip Posted July 2, 2003 Posted July 2, 2003 wait... I am 20...can i post? man....i have no idea what's going on
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 2, 2003 Author Posted July 2, 2003 wait... I am 20...can i post? man....i have no idea what's going on well, are you cool enough to hang with us dogs? or what? thats the question! i have two years to use up this section and i plan to do a good job of it! lol. now, if your 20 and your cool enough, then yes, you can post in here, but with this new phorum we'll also know when its your birthday so play nice! no, i'm just playing EVERYONE IS INVITED TO POST IN HERE! come one, come all! God BLess! +JMJ
God Conquers Posted July 3, 2003 Posted July 3, 2003 I am deeply saddened that I squandered my Youth on older forums and am now barred from the Land of Under Twenties!
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 4, 2003 Author Posted July 4, 2003 hey introduce yourself!! please? and WeLcOmE shrtnswtangl! welcome to the hippest, coolest, craziest phorum section in these parts!! feel free to post, post post!
GodsThespianChic Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 This phorum is stuck with me for another............4 years and 5 days!! My 16th birthday is in 5 days!! YAY!
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 5, 2003 Author Posted July 5, 2003 aww.... your sweet 16 is coming up!!! happy early birthday!! B)
GodsGrace Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 well man oh man!...I've gota a year & some odd months left....Happy Early Bday GTC...you know I'll try & make it..but we'll definatly do something when I get off of work! Hey shrtnswtangl are you Rachel, b/c if you are..then hey hey it's Panda! Yo Good Friday...email me....I gotta question for ya...
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 5, 2003 Author Posted July 5, 2003 i hope i didn't scare away shrtnswtangl!
GodsThespianChic Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 Yeah, GodsGrace, Shrtnswtangl is Rachel!! BlueRose got her on here too! Thanks for the early birthday!!
BlueRose Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 Yeah, GodsGrace, Shrtnswtangl is Rachel!! BlueRose got her on here too! Thanks for the early birthday!! Mwahahaha!!! Yes, yes, I am bringing in more and more people to my Phatmass Phamily. That's three so far... but will it stop there?? Oh no!!! :ph34r: ::runs off to find more people::
GodsThespianChic Posted July 5, 2003 Posted July 5, 2003 Haha, Go BlueRose, go BlueRose!! I think I might have gotten Jason, ya know, the one from the Core Team to join...I had him come look at it...so maybe I brought someone in!! YAY for me!!
littleflower+JMJ Posted July 6, 2003 Author Posted July 6, 2003 *jmjlf glances around with a tear in her eye** you guys are soo cooll! i'm soo proud of all of you....what can i say? thanks peeps!
Searcher825 Posted July 6, 2003 Posted July 6, 2003 I'm part of the under 20's!!! But I'm realllllly busy right now with stuff! But trust me once school gets around and I have to procrastinate doing homework... I'll be here much much more
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Man, I definately know how ya feel Searcher!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now