GodsGrace Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 dude (searcher) i too know how it is, except for the fact that now I'm in college & it's going to be harder for me!
GodsThespianChic Posted July 7, 2003 Posted July 7, 2003 Yeah, GodsGrace, but once you're addicted, there's no turning back!!! Muahahah!! Just kidding...but we all KNOW you'll be back...trying to beat my number of posts...
GodsGrace Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 dude Kristen, you've only been here for what a week & you already have like 120 posts...how do you know what Searcher feels like? you're always online!
GodsThespianChic Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Hi Catholic!! And GodsGrace, I'm not always online...Just a lot. I meant I knew how Searcher felt about wanting to escape homework when school starts...
GodsGrace Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 oooooooh.......lol.....but this year you'll make A's & B's...NO D's & F's right??!lol.......haha I'll beat you alright...
GodsThespianChic Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 HEY! That was uncalled for!! I never got any F's!! But yes, for your information, I will make A's and B's. I mean, come on, have I told you my schedule for next year?! Extremely easy class load. I'm actually lookin forward to it.
Searcher825 Posted July 8, 2003 Posted July 8, 2003 Hehehe I have the HORRIBLE habit of sitting online when trying to do homework. I mean.. the desk is here, and the computer is like RIGHT there - it's so tempting!! I'm usualy fine about getting my homework done but when it comes to the stuff I don't want to do I usually procrastinate by getting online and checking email....
GodsThespianChic Posted July 10, 2003 Posted July 10, 2003 Haha...even though when we are posting, we are usually supposed to be doing something else or paying attention to someone else. LOL.
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 19, 2004 Author Posted June 19, 2004 this is the first creepy aliens thread with the pilgram creepy aliens who moved in... this is hilarous
voiciblanche Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 Man. Only two of those people are still here... and you guys were actually [i]worried[/i] about getting members! [quote]This phorum is stuck with me for another............4 years and 5 days!! My 16th birthday is in 5 days!! YAY![/quote] Hehe... the CA's are stuck with me for another... seven years, one month, and fifteen days! Muahahahahaha!
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 19, 2004 Author Posted June 19, 2004 cantstopdancing was at the old phorum and shes still here
crusader1234 Posted June 19, 2004 Posted June 19, 2004 This Phuorum is stuck with me until I feel like letting it go. :angry:
cantstopdancin9 Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 [quote name='littleflower' date='JMJ+Jun 19 2004, 07:45 PM'] cantstopdancing was at the old phorum and shes still here [/quote] Did I hear someone say my name?
Carnanc Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 I am stuck with the phorum cause I don't think I can get away.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now