Iacobus Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 I will leave the phourm. The day I give up my dreams of dreams.
Aloysius Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 man, this was before i took charge and rose to power becoming the Phorum LEADER. :king: lol, this is also before i was even HERE at PhatMass to begin with! pAx
yiannii Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 Hi all, I have something like 1 and a half years of posting in this phorum. By the way, something funny, lately I have had to think twice before I spell things like forum and family. I keep on spelling it with a "ph"
the_rev Posted June 20, 2004 Posted June 20, 2004 I see Good Friday was banned, I may be a little slow, but may I ask why?
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 21, 2004 Author Posted June 21, 2004 [quote name='the_rev' date='Jun 20 2004, 06:04 PM'] I see Good Friday was banned, I may be a little slow, but may I ask why? [/quote] hi!! :wave:
let_go_let_God Posted June 21, 2004 Posted June 21, 2004 Besides little flower why was Good Friday banned
littleflower+JMJ Posted June 21, 2004 Author Posted June 21, 2004 LOL im sorry i quoted therev when i meant to quote punkie! as for GF, to give him time to cool off
Aloysius Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 he CAN come back July 4 he MAY or MAY NOT come back. PhatMass might not be good for him. you can read him at [url="http://nnelson.blogspot.com/"]http://nnelson.blogspot.com/[/url]
let_go_let_God Posted June 22, 2004 Posted June 22, 2004 [quote name='master_alterserver' date='Jun 22 2004, 09:35 AM'] coolness...PARTY! [/quote] Hmm... I guess that there will be no party. Bummer.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now