An Old School Catholic Message Board

Prayers, Please

Deus te Amat

Deus te Amat

Hey all. Could I beg you prayer warriors for a favor?

I had my psych eval before lent, and she said that she'd complete the eval and send it off within the week, and if not, after she got back from vacation, which, to me, seemed implied to be a week.

I think she gave up psychology for Lent.

Seven weeks later, and I haven't heard anything from her, despite a couple emails and voicemails (not demanding, just inquiring).

My community has been ready to make a decision for weeks, but for this delay. I've been about as patient as possible (which isn't saying much), but I expect to hear from her this week, if my prediction about her Lenten devotion was accurate.

Please pray that I hear from her soon, so that I can find out about my future? It's almost too late to apply for jobs if I'm rejected, but it would be nice to know before the semester ends.

Thank you. :) Pax Christi,
DtA

TheresaThoma

You most definitely have my prayers! And I think you are a much more patient person than I am to only have sent a couple of emails!

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1334029092' post='2415255']

Please pray that I hear from her soon, so that I can find out about my future? It's almost too late to apply for jobs if I'm rejected, but it would be nice to know before the semester ends.

Thank you. :) Pax Christi,
DtA
[/quote]

Why not apply for the jobs anyway. If you arent accept by the convent at least youll have a job and if you are accepted you can just give your two weeks.

Will pray, but I think vee8 is right.

The community knows what is going on.

The $%^&*() psych eval person is the problem. I do wonder if they know how much havoc & heartache stuff like this causes....

Perhaps God has need of you to do something between now and when you enter.

So..... just apply for some jobs and see what God does with it.

I agree, you've been a lot more patient that I would have been! SEVEN weeks?! Definitely praying.

Strictlyinkblot

Will get out the rosary beads. It sounds like the community understand at least. Prob not the first time someone was delayed because of this.

Prayers!!!! I will offer this intention up during today's LOTH and Mass!!!!

*So adamant about posting my prayers that it showed up twice!

Edited by Lisa