An Old School Catholic Message Board

Baseball Talk

Beati Pacifici

Well.  They have a trophy and everything.  It's right there at the stadium.  I'm pretty sure they did win.

But that was a loooooooooonnnnnggggggg time ago so who knows?  Does anything actually happen before we exist?  Are we in the Matrix?  Ponder this if you will....

orta.png

:cuss:

orta.png

:cuss:

And the Cardinals have won the World Series twice since then, while the Royals haven't even made it back to the playoffs.  Oh, and the Royals have lost 100+ games at least 5 times.

Tell ya what.  I'll trade ya.  :wall:

To Jesus Through Mary

Ahem...ahem.... Chiefs is football and Spurs in basketball.

Yes, and neither are baseball. :|

What can I say, I have a keen sense of the obvious. 

Is it not obvious this is a baseball thread :)

ContemporaryCaflicCrusader

Ok so in one of my Dad's standard fantasy leagues, you know one of them without me, he got this trade proposal.  Mark Reynolds and Tim Lincecum for Gio Gonzolez.  So ya my Dad is really gonna take a corner infielder that hasn't hit .240 on the season in ages and Tim Lincecum who hasn't had an ERA of under 5 in years, in fact there is talk of him headed to the bullpen for an over 21 game winner who is just starting to heat up.  Dude I have seen my fair share of insulting trade offers in my time (been doing fantasy ball since 2009) but that totally takes the cake.  All the ppl in my league (That includes dUSt ^--^)  Are sooooo much classier than that.  Thank you.  And how about that Dodgers Dbacks brawl!?!

Ok so in one of my Dad's standard fantasy leagues, you know one of them without me, he got this trade proposal.  Mark Reynolds and Tim Lincecum for Gio Gonzolez.  So ya my Dad is really gonna take a corner infielder that hasn't hit .240 on the season in ages and Tim Lincecum who hasn't had an ERA of under 5 in years, in fact there is talk of him headed to the bullpen for an over 21 game winner who is just starting to heat up.  Dude I have seen my fair share of insulting trade offers in my time (been doing fantasy ball since 2009) but that totally takes the cake.  All the ppl in my league (That includes dUSt ^--^)  Are sooooo much classier than that.  Thank you.  And how about that Dodgers Dbacks brawl!?!

So.....your dad accepted the trade proposal, yes? :hehe2:

• 3 weeks later...