Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

MissScripture
Posted

I :love: Dominicans. :nun: <----My sister in less than 90 days!

Deus te Amat
Posted

FINISHED! :bounce:

Deus te Amat
Posted

In three and a half months, I will be wearing that dorky postulant outfit :love:.

TheresaThoma
Posted

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1335935597' post='2425979']
In three and a half months, I will be wearing that dorky postulant outfit :love:.
[/quote]
But you can't wait to do so I bet! Lol. Love makes us do the strangest things...

Deus te Amat
Posted

Lisa, what is your theo paper on?

Posted

Just a review paper about the Gospels; it's only a 200-level class so everything is an overview. Comparing and contrasting the synoptics right now.

Be prepared for me to bug you tonight while I try to finish it :)

Deus te Amat
Posted

I'm back and prepared to be bugged. :)

Lil'Monster
Posted

I want to bug you too! Can I? Please? I know I sounded like a little kid just now......



:|

Posted

Either of you still on? I definitely need someone to keep me motivated! :)

MissScripture
Posted

Get back to work or we'll send MIKolbe after you! :P Is that motivating? ;)

Posted

That is! I got a few paragraphs done before coming back to check!!!

Posted

By the way, quote of the day:

"If you do not do the ridiculous, God will not do the miraculous." -Mother Angelica.

Deus te Amat
Posted

poke poke poke poke

Deus te Amat
Posted

If you are what you should be.....

Posted

you'll fall asleep and dream you are a ferret?

she_who_is_not
Posted

Can I join the St. Catherine appreciation society?

Posted

absolutely! All are welcome... allllll are are welcome.... all are welcome, in. this. place.

Erm.... yeah.

Deus te Amat
Posted

Do we seriously have finals now?

[quote name='she_who_is_not' timestamp='1336053057' post='2426498']
Can I join the St. Catherine appreciation society?
[/quote]

HECK YES!!! :woot:

Tab'le De'Bah-Rye
Posted

womb'n yo <cheesy grin> woman hood lol

Deus te Amat
Posted

o.O

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...