Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

Lil'Monster
Posted
:|
Posted

Done with finals!!!! Graduating in 5 days!!!!!!!!! Praised be Jesus Christ!!!! (Now and forever!)

[color=#4B4B4B][font=Georgia,]Better to illuminate than merely to shine, to deliver to others contemplated truths than merely to contemplate.- Thomas Aquinas[/font][/color]

Deus te Amat
Posted (edited)

One more final in 35 minutes. It's a beast.

Edited by Deus_te_Amat
Posted

Got your back in prayer! :)

Deus te Amat
Posted

Thanks. It's a systematic theology II final. All essay. I hate essay tests. Considering my situation, though, I bet I could not show up and still get a B. I also babysit for the prof. :|

Jk. I studied, and will try.

Deus te Amat
Posted

It's finished?

I kicked some serious demon butt on that paper though.

Deus te Amat
Posted

What are we supposed to do now?

Lil'Monster
Posted

I dont know

TheresaThoma
Posted

Sew stuff!

Posted

[quote name='vee8' timestamp='1336447841' post='2428476']
:wave:
[/quote]
HEYYYYY!!!

Posted (edited)

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1336528463' post='2428956']
What are we supposed to do now?
[/quote]

Pray. Pray a lot. Eat. Go visiting. And sew. I sewed a slip a few days ago, and am stalking the Joann's ads for polyester :)

I got offered fulltime work for the summer, and while I feel grateful, I don't think I'm going to take it. I just want to breathe, you know. After 8+ years of always going in high school and college, I want to stop and just enjoy what God's given me.

BTW, could you pray for a special intention for me?

Edited by Lisa
TheresaThoma
Posted

Lisa don't forget the nice 40 or 50% off coupons Joann's always runs in the Sunday paper. Sometimes that can be even better than getting fabric on sale. Plus for this weekend there is a 5 dollars off a 25 dollar or more purchase coupon. And yes you can use multiple coupons they just have to be from different sources. Can you tell I go to Joann's quite frequently? :blush:

Posted

I love Joann's!!! :) We are on the frequent customers list! I'm also waiting for 99 cent Simplicity patterns. I got a 99 cent mccalls for my vest.

TheresaThoma
Posted

McCalls patterns are on sale for 1.99 this weekend. I found a cute skirt pattern (with pockets!!) that I want to buy.

Deus te Amat
Posted

My prayers are your prayers. :)

AveMariaPurissima
Posted

[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1336611648' post='2429294']
Lisa don't forget the nice 40 or 50% off coupons Joann's always runs in the Sunday paper. Sometimes that can be even better than getting fabric on sale. Plus for this weekend there is a 5 dollars off a 25 dollar or more purchase coupon. And yes you can use multiple coupons they just have to be from different sources. Can you tell I go to Joann's quite frequently? :blush:
[/quote]
You sound like me! I got so excited when we got a 50% off fabric coupon the other day, since I have some fabric I have to purchase as part of my "list." Thankfully, I have a decent amount of Joann's gift card money, so I'm hoping that will cover the fabric I need to get.
I'm also hoping that I can get away with getting a wool blend (about $9 yard) instead 100% wool. (about $27 a yard) :shock:
Sorry -- I just realized I'm totally hijacking this thread! :hijack:

Posted

GRADUATING TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scholar:

Had a beautiful Baccalaureate Mass today, which I think was better than the actual ceremony will be (as graduating with hundreds of people you don't know is a bit impersonal). Praise God for His goodness!

TheresaThoma
Posted

Congrats Lisa!!!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...