Dta's Countdown Thread

[quote name='Deus_te_Amat' timestamp='1344875533' post='2466946']
Oh, hush, MS. Your mom couldn't stop gushing about JP. Your parents are wonderful, and I can't top a g-baby. :P
[/quote]
No, but you can still rate higher than me. :P I'm just the mom. They go straight for the baby. ;)

• Like 3
  • Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deus te Amat

• Lil Red

• MissScripture

• OnlySunshine

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

100 days!

[quote name='Maximilianus' timestamp='1336022671' post='2426438'] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v446/echo4lima/math-ninja-Dom-sis.gif[/img] [/quote]

[quote name='Lil'Monster' timestamp='1336443021' post='2428409'] Why do amazing people have to leave me??? [/quote] You could always go with them...

[quote name='MissScripture' timestamp='1344875904' post='2466951']
No, but you can still rate higher than me. :P I'm just the mom. They go straight for the baby. ;)
[/quote]

But without you are there are no more cute babies. They need you!

• Like 6
FutureCarmeliteClaire

DTA,

I am going to miss seeing you post here, sooooooo much! Thank you for being an example to all of us, and for helping me out in some of my most desperate VS threads. You are amesome, and we'll all miss you so much! God Bless you!!

:heart: FCC

• Like 3

[quote name='veritasop1206' timestamp='1344900931' post='2467202']
DTA,

Blessings from another Dominican who entered decades ago--in joy and sorrow, chaos and peace--and has grown in love and grace throughout the years! May you journey with God.
[/quote]

Thank you so much! Welcome to Phatmass, and I am honored that you would share your words of wisdom with me. What community are you with?