An Old School Catholic Message Board

Qd's Countdown Thread

Queen'sDaughter

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Queen'sDaughter' timestamp='1342571556' post='2456582']
Mother said I can bring my flute. amesomeness.
[/quote]
[quote name='TheresaThoma' timestamp='1342571956' post='2456584']
YAY!! Gosh I should practice my flute when I get home. I haven't played it in forever!
[/quote]

amesomeness, indeed! I love my Jupiter flute and I hope to be able to bring it when I enter the convent. :)

[quote name='Queen'sDaughter' timestamp='1342571556' post='2456582']
Mother said I can bring my flute. amesomeness.
[/quote]

That is one thing I noticed about your sisters when I was looking into them-that they seem very musical! Oh, alright, I just saw one picture of the Sisters playing instruments on the site. Maybe you'll be in that picture someday, playing the flute!

Queen'sDaughter

They are very musical. Sister Agnes plays the accordian. :) Almost everyone of the sisters plays some sort of musical instument, so I am going to work very hard with my flute!

On a different "note", I have 3/4 of my shoe shopping done! It took me 2 HOURS, but I did get the sandals (classic nun), nice black shoes, and sneakers. And if I never go shoe shopping again it will be to soon.

• 2 weeks later...
InPersonaChriste

Yeah I know I fit right in the priory when I saw all the musical instruments there!

[b]50 DAYS![/b]

[quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1343359294' post='2459218']
Yeah I know I fit right in the priory when I saw all the musical instruments there!

[b]50 DAYS![/b]
[/quote]

Woah-I am so out of the loop. Are you visiting/entering at the Benedictines of Mary?

OnlySunshine

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1343370059' post='2459255']
Woah-I am so out of the loop. Are you visiting/entering at the Benedictines of Mary?
[/quote]

I think IPC might be continuing QD's countdown as she is scheduled to enter Sept. 15th. :)

[quote name='MaterMisericordiae' timestamp='1343384891' post='2459285']
I think IPC might be continuing QD's countdown as she is scheduled to enter Sept. 15th. :)
[/quote]

OH. facepalm. :blush: thanks!

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1343370059' post='2459255']
[/quote]

The 50 days thing is for QD, but I am discerning and have visited the house of Ephesus.

[b]49 Days![/b]

[quote name='InPersonaChriste' timestamp='1343434850' post='2459498']
The 50 days thing is for QD, but I am discerning and have visited the house of Ephesus.

[b]49 Days![/b]
[/quote]
[color=#222222][font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif][size=4][background=rgb(255, 255, 255)]

[quote name='emmaberry' timestamp='1343434024' post='2459489']
OH. facepalm. :blush: thanks!
[/quote]

Before long, QD will only have a month! That's great that you have visited-they look so beautiful..and their 'garden' of vocations is blossoming![/background][/size][/font][/color]

Queen'sDaughter

Hard to believe I am so close! It seems that time has gone by so slowly, and now it has suddenly sped up to an unbelievable rate.

It is strange, but I am both sad, apprehensive, and incredibly happy all at the same time.

And my monastic diurnal arrived today! The first thing I did was practice my chant!

InPersonaChriste

[quote name='Queen'sDaughter' timestamp='1343492764' post='2459740']
Hard to believe I am so close! It seems that time has gone by so slowly, and now it has suddenly sped up to an unbelievable rate.

It is strange, but I am both sad, apprehensive, and incredibly happy all at the same time.

And my monastic diurnal arrived today! The first thing I did was practice my chant!
[/quote]

That is so razzle dazzle!
I saw a diurnal at a heritage museum in an old church. My friend and I got exceedingly giddy trying to figure out all the artifacts in the mission church when we turned around and realised that the historian guy was there just staring at us....

maximillion

[quote][color=#282828][font='Segoe UI', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]And if I never go shoe shopping again it will be to soon. [/font][/color][/quote]

Hopefully you won't have too!!!!!

Shopping is the thing I disliked most when I left the community and was so pleased not to have to do while there!

OnlySunshine

[quote name='Queen'sDaughter' timestamp='1343492764' post='2459740']

[/quote]

I'm so glad you got the Monastic Diurnal! Where did you end up buying it? :)