An Old School Catholic Message Board

Qd's Countdown Thread

Queen'sDaughter

Queen'sDaughter

My Dear Phatmassers,

I was wonderful at the Benedictines, but the decline in my health was rapid and severe, so the mutual decision was made for me to return home.  I know that this is all part of God's plan for me, and I am at peace.  Thank you for all of the support and prayers, and may God Bless your own discernment.

In HIM,

Qd

Rosa immaculata

Ave Maria!

Dear QD, I arrived in the forum after your entrance, so I do'nt know you, but be sure of my prayers for you; so wonderful that you are "in peace" in this painful situation. I hope your health will go better and you will go back to the monastery if it is God's Will! Courage, and thank you for your prayers !!

QD, glad to see you, but sad for the reason.  It is so hard to have something like this happen, but ultimately, it is what God wants not what we want, and the right way will open for you to serve Him better.   We're here for you.   Let us know what we can do to support you at this time.  Prayers you have....

My Dear Phatmassers,

I was wonderful at the Benedictines, but the decline in my health was rapid and severe, so the mutual decision was made for me to return home.  I know that this is all part of God's plan for me, and I am at peace.  Thank you for all of the support and prayers, and may God Bless your own discernment.

In HIM,

Qd

QD, I am sorry to hear that it didn't work out.  I'll pray for your health to improve.  I'm glad that you are at peace with God's will.  :blush:

I am newly active here but lurked for some years and watched your countdown and entrance. Prayers for you as you continue to do His will - which this step surely is. Julian of Norwich says "All is well and all will be well" I hope you feel this and experience peace and contentment while you discern what he has in store for you. Be kind and gentle to yourself too.

My Dear Phatmassers,

In HIM,

Qd

Dear Queens Daughter, 

I had followed your countdown a bit - and I will be praying for you. 

As I have posted on here before I myself have some health problems (a now again controlled illness for 10 years and another constaneous painful condition that appeared during the last year) 

I am a postulant in my community and if you feel the need to "talk" to someone about being sick as a young person, you can pm me and we can exchange email adresses. 

I will pray for you! 

Prayers coming your way as you recover your health and strength.       QD, God has His own ways of doing things, and what He has planned for you will become clearer in His time.        

• 2 months later...