dominicansoul Posted November 23, 2012 Posted November 23, 2012 [quote name='Papist' timestamp='1353589006' post='2514748'] [img]http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/124906-4/Springboard-malfunction-vault.gif[/img] [/quote] that was an entertaining Craftsman commercial...
Papist Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [img]http://i.imgur.com/xkirW.jpg[/img]
Papist Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/friday_gifdump_37_13.gif?w=320&h=240[/img]
Papist Posted November 26, 2012 Author Posted November 26, 2012 [img]http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/pool-pole-vault-backbreaker.gif?w=330&h=210[/img]
IcePrincessKRS Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 [quote name='homeschoolmom' timestamp='1354063991' post='2517967'] The faceplant ones are my favorite. [/quote] The faceplant ones where the person doesn't move afterward kind of disturb me. Like the one of the kid smashing into the wall.
Papist Posted November 28, 2012 Author Posted November 28, 2012 The faceplant ones are my favorite. :blush: Enjoy.
dominicansoul Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 Enjoy. his leg kinda keeps moving involuntarily after his spill....
homeschoolmom Posted November 28, 2012 Posted November 28, 2012 Thanks. :) I laugh and laugh... and then I think, "That's someone's son..." and then I feel bad. Then it starts again and I laugh... I'm a little bit evil.
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 Epic fails are very gender bias. Hmmm.... why is that, do you suppose?
Papist Posted November 29, 2012 Author Posted November 29, 2012 Hmmm.... why is that, do you suppose? No one knows why boys do such things. But it does seem like a good idea at the time. Girls are able to see 90 seconds in the future better than boys.
homeschoolmom Posted November 29, 2012 Posted November 29, 2012 No one knows why boys do such things. But it does seem like a good idea at the time. Girls are able to see 90 seconds in the future better than boys. Do they think that these crazy stunts will impress the ladies?
Papist Posted November 29, 2012 Author Posted November 29, 2012 Do they think that these crazy stunts will impress the ladies? Wait...they don't?
Recommended Posts