i<3franciscans Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Where did you find a video of my siblings???
Papist Posted December 7, 2012 Author Posted December 7, 2012 Where did you find a video of my siblings??? Look high in your trees.
i<3franciscans Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 You scare me. This is America, not Russia. :|
Papist Posted December 7, 2012 Author Posted December 7, 2012 This can also go in my razzle dazzle thread....cuz it is razzle dazzle.
Papist Posted December 7, 2012 Author Posted December 7, 2012 You scare me. This is America, not Russia. :| Don't check your webcam. and uh by the way, brush your hair.
homeschoolmom Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Oh nice. I a two-fer.... This can also go in my razzle dazzle thread....cuz it is razzle dazzle. How stupid do you have to be to do this?
Papist Posted December 7, 2012 Author Posted December 7, 2012 Oh nice. I a two-fer.... How stupid do you have to be to do this? Try to impress some gals, no doubt. Or a double dog dare
homeschoolmom Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 I'm sure the ladies were sufficiently impressed by his rolling around on hot coals. :rolleyes:
Papist Posted December 7, 2012 Author Posted December 7, 2012 In some cultures, that is a sign of manliness. But perhaps not in south central LA..
homeschoolmom Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Is it a sin to laugh at people being stupid and getting hurt?
WillT Posted December 7, 2012 Posted December 7, 2012 Is it a sin to laugh at people being stupid and getting hurt? I hope not. :|
Papist Posted December 8, 2012 Author Posted December 8, 2012 Is it a sin to laugh at people being stupid and getting hurt? In that case, I don't think they are stupid.
AnneLine Posted December 8, 2012 Posted December 8, 2012 Ow! I keep wondering at myself returning to this thread.... in stomach-unsettling fascination. It's a neat thread... but a lot of those people must REALLY hurt the next day....
homeschoolmom Posted December 9, 2012 Posted December 9, 2012 Ow! I keep wondering at myself returning to this thread.... in stomach-unsettling fascination. It's a neat thread... but a lot of those people must REALLY hurt the next day.... And yet, how many of them feel compelled to go out and try something else equally stupid the next day (or whenever they get out of the hospital)?
Recommended Posts