Papist Posted December 24, 2012 Author Posted December 24, 2012 (edited) Fail. Weird. I posted from a different computer. Now from a different computer, the images doesn't show. I copy/paste url and it redirects to another site. :cry: Edited December 24, 2012 by Papist
homeschoolmom Posted December 31, 2012 Posted December 31, 2012 This fail brought to you by... Denny's....
Anomaly Posted January 3, 2013 Posted January 3, 2013 I'm not sure that's an epic scale fail. He caught the vase, saved the chest from smashing on him, and his daughter has the reflexes of a jedi.
homeschoolmom Posted January 3, 2013 Posted January 3, 2013 I'm not sure that's an epic scale fail. He caught the vase, saved the chest from smashing on him, and his daughter has the reflexes of a jedi. True. But his wife is still going to kill him for breaking the leg of her highboy. :|
homeschoolmom Posted January 4, 2013 Posted January 4, 2013 That's what happens when you punch Coca-cola... You just can't do that.
Papist Posted January 4, 2013 Author Posted January 4, 2013 Oh yeah. The punching the can. I thought the fail was the sweater.
Papist Posted January 4, 2013 Author Posted January 4, 2013 A New York newspaper published a map of names and addresses of gun owners. Severe epic fail. "Having a list of who has a gun is like gold - why rob that house when you can hit the one next door, where there are no guns?†- Walter T. Shaw, former burglar and jewel thief Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/ex-burglars-say-newspapers-gun-map-wouldve-made-job-easier-safer/#ixzz2H292BgY0
homeschoolmom Posted January 4, 2013 Posted January 4, 2013 A New York newspaper published a map of names and addresses of gun owners. Severe epic fail. Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/01/04/ex-burglars-say-newspapers-gun-map-wouldve-made-job-easier-safer/#ixzz2H292BgY0 What the heck??? (I deleted two much stronger words here.) Next, why not publish the names of those who've made big-ticket purchases at Best Buy and Halzburgs??? Is there NO measure of privacy in this country anymore????
Papist Posted January 7, 2013 Author Posted January 7, 2013 (edited) Edited January 7, 2013 by Papist
Recommended Posts