Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

Biggest fail ever.

I think it's my favorite one. ;)

Posted

What was that cat drinking?

 

drunk-cat-jumping-fail.gif

 

 

I think he's been hitting the catnip a little too hard...

 

 

 

Actually I think it was a weeeee bit stronger than the catnip.  I've seen my cat miss, but not like that :)

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

What the heck???

 

 

Looks like the glass pane in front of the guy got stuck, yet the whole door kept spinning.

It looks like someone from the outside may have interfered with the door's rotation, too.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

That's got to be photoshopped. Right?

homeschoolmom
Posted

No comment. :|

PhuturePriest
Posted

NailedIt-89823.gif

 

I don't think this was a fail. It looks like she completely meant to do that.

IcePrincessKRS
Posted

I need my fail fix. :(

Posted (edited)

Mawashi-geri-Man.gif


 

 

Edited by Papist
Posted (edited)

epic-fail-gifs-jump-stunt-fail.gif



 

Edited by Papist
IcePrincessKRS
Posted

 Thank you. Much obliged.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...