Jump to content
Join our Facebook Group ×
An Old School Catholic Message Board

Recommended Posts

homeschoolmom
Posted

FGScore.gif

ahahahahaha

Posted

BOO!

 

Boo.gif

homeschoolmom
Posted

BOO!

 

Boo.gif

Gee... why do so many people hate clowns???

homeschoolmom
Posted

555232_10152079840791992_1545305153_n.jp

Posted

Fail, then major win.

 

FGLuckyDude1.gif

Posted

Olympics FAIL!

 

FGSwimming.gif

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

555232_10152079840791992_1545305153_n.jp

 

Steubenville. :|

homeschoolmom
Posted

Steubenville. :|

That's what I said. But the fail is that "Cincinnati" has an a in it. :|

Posted

That's what I said. But the fail is that "Cincinnati" has an a in it. :|

 

The fail is, it is Ohio.

homeschoolmom
Posted

:hehe:

Posted

anti assault weapons rally fail

 

c0d114933905b2d5a99d2724e34df076.jpg

DiscerningCatholic
Posted

That's what I said. But the fail is that "Cincinnati" has an a in it. :|

 

Our tax dollars at work. :|

brianthephysicist
Posted

FGWTFHappened.gif

Dude, what happened to that car?

 

555232_10152079840791992_1545305153_n.jp

I honestly couldn't name a single Ohio city.  I didn't even know Cincinnati was in Ohio.

 

anti assault weapons rally fail

 

c0d114933905b2d5a99d2724e34df076.jpg

Yea that is pretty hilarious.

Posted

Dude, what happened to that car?

 

I honestly couldn't name a single Ohio city.  I didn't even know Cincinnati was in Ohio.

 

Yea that is pretty hilarious.

 

It is an Impala is what happened to that car. :P

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...