Beati Pacifici Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbVUi0zMhc8 Enjoy! :)
MIKolbe Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 You my friend. . .are the most amazing! The Man of 1000 Holds. . .most underrated American wrestler ever! Double props! i appreciate the fact that he was very much a technician. He didn't have that much charisma, so couldn't play the hero or the heel very well. he was a student of the craft, and I just appreciated that.
Beati Pacifici Posted March 17, 2013 Posted March 17, 2013 i appreciate the fact that he was very much a technician. He didn't have that much charisma, so couldn't play the hero or the heel very well. he was a student of the craft, and I just appreciated that. Most definitely. Did you see his matches with Guerrero in ECW?
ContemporaryCaflicCrusader Posted March 18, 2013 Posted March 18, 2013 UFC/WWE fans enjoy the movie Here comes the Boom. I just did.
Beati Pacifici Posted March 18, 2013 Posted March 18, 2013 UFC/WWE fans enjoy the movie Here comes the Boom. I just did. I love it. . .in fact, so much that I never took it back to Redbox and was forced to buy it.
Papist Posted March 20, 2013 Author Posted March 20, 2013 I think this was my first post, but link no longer exist. Classic.
homeschoolmom Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 That's okay. We'll get someone to clean that up.
DiscerningCatholic Posted March 20, 2013 Posted March 20, 2013 I think this was my first post, but link no longer exist. Classic. Dude, you gotta let go of the ball.
WillT Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 That's okay. We'll get someone to clean that up. Having worked in a similar environment, you'd be surprised how flimsy those shelving units really are.
IcePrincessKRS Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 I just want to know how long it took them to get that guy out of there.
WillT Posted March 21, 2013 Posted March 21, 2013 Oh, he died. They just performed the funeral over the boxes and such. :|
Recommended Posts